• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social War Room Lounge Thread #321 - welcome to the pussy lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was my first day shooting, at all. I'm trying to copy the warbow style because I want to learn to use really heavy bows. The one I have now is very basic.

Edit: yeah, I try to release as soon as I pull it back since I won't be able to hold it for heavier bows. Trying to learn a lot all at the same time.
Wow, sounds awesome. Never tried anything other than basic bows, and those recurve ones always look really cool. Keep at it. You’ll be cosplaying as Legolas in no time.

Awesome! Name and color?

This gal is going to be a biggun it seems. About 3 months and the vet believes she can max out at about 110.
My boy was a black and tan, beautiful markings. I think I have pictures somewhere, he's been gone for 20 years now. 110 is really big, mine was 90ish at his biggest. I lived in a really shitty part of town when I had him, surprisingly we got left alone.

My boy was a black and tan, beautiful markings. I think I have pictures somewhere, he's been gone for 20 years now. 110 is really big, mine was 90ish at his biggest. I lived in a really shitty part of town when I had him, surprisingly we got left alone.
Gotcha. I like the black ones best, but couldn’t turn this chocolate gal away

Yeah I can’t say if that’s true, only relating his thoughts after seeing her at this age. I kind of don’t want her to get that big. She has a dominant personality appearing, and could potentially be quite the handful if I don’t get her properly trained. Will certainly get some professional training for her.

Dunt furget da crawfish, Jim.

..I miss doughnuts also.
Perhaps you need to get closer before taking aim.

Perhaps the hole is confusing you about where to aim.

Perhaps you need fatter tires and more sand.

Perhaps some oil on your wheels will help, man.

Having no context whatsoever I stopped reading after the first sentence and almost keeled over from shock.

Edit: having seen whom you were talking to I feel I should add I'm only joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back