• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social War Room Lounge Thread #321 - welcome to the pussy lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
William-Shakespeare-quote.jpg

n00b

Probably because it’s widely understood that its total bullshit. When the previous New York DA the federal government and the justice department vacated it out of hand it tells you something about the politics of New York da Bragg,
And isn’t there actually a thread on it?
I would respect you hacks more if you just explicitly stated that you think politicians in your party shouldn't have to follow laws like everyone else. You wouldn't come off so dumb and dishonest that way.

I would respect you hacks more if you just explicitly stated that you think politicians in your party shouldn't have to follow laws like everyone else. You wouldn't come off so dumb and dishonest that way.
Lol stop trolling, you Pul Kruger troll.

You’re not relevant anymore, the 90’s went that away. —————>

ChatGPT algorithm you.

Lol stop trolling, you Pul Kruger troll.

You’re not relevant anymore, the 90’s went that away. —————>
You're getting senile. Nothing trolling about contempt for you. I don't think you're the brightest bulb in the drawer, but there's no way you actually think Trump is innocent. You just don't think Republican politicians should be treated like us plebs.

I don’t willingly exchange with chatbots.

You’re telegraphing it, son.

Kind of insulting tbh.

Last edited:
Mr. @Yorick and Mr. @Jack V Savage stop it with this penetration, it is Friday evening I need the integral form of you cortex, spirit, and glorious body to be in unison as one. This is poor form for ones constitution. The Nexus needs the both of you to be beautiful and tight. We need the bonding and assuaging of our dendrites.... Let us migrate with peace...

Mr. @Yorick and Mr. @Jack V Savage stop it with this penetration, it is Friday evening I need the integral form of you cortex, spirit, and glorious body to be in unison as one. This is poor form for ones constitution. The Nexus needs the both of you to be beautiful and tight. We need the bonding and assuaging of our dendrites.... Let us migrate with peace...

just let them bang bro

could you tell @Slobodan too?
He has been very crabby and annoying lately.
I dont think he is very tight or beautiful at the moment. I wonder if he ever was...

#LovenseOrgy has been trending hard on twitter all day and i dont know why. i can only see a couple tweets under that, which is weird because it's trending somehow.

i'm just here for the gangbang but i guess i wasn't invited to the orgy.

Last edited:
@senri
Do you think Günther is tight and moistened enough for the Nexus?
He is 53 in this video.
I think he looks tender and well marinated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back