• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social War Room Lounge Thread #321 - welcome to the pussy lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
@senri
Do you think Günther is tight and moistened enough for the Nexus?
He is 53 in this video.
I think he looks tender and well marinated

Not bad, his flesh is well maintained but is not properly marinated for The Nexus. His archetype will take awhile to obtain the calling necessary to become absorbed inside of it...

Not bad, his flesh is well maintained but is not properly marinated for The Nexus. His archetype will take awhile to obtain the calling necessary to become absorbed inside of it...

I dont know..
Günther is pretty much a god.

Well said. I'm not giving that crap any clicks either.

20 years ago we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope and Steve Jobs. Today we have no cash no hope and no jobs. Please don’t let Kevin bacon die!

you're hardly worth mocking, fucking mooks

get your boyfriend's fist out of your asses
The plurals make me think you are talking to me too. I was just trying to help pal. If you went around your retirement community telling that joke you'd look like a real horse's ass.

If I was talking shit I'd have said that the joke was old and dumb as fuck, like you.

The plurals make me think you are talking to me too. I was just trying to help pal. If you went around your retirement community telling that joke you'd look like a real horse's ass.

If I was talking shit I'd have said that the joke was old and dumb as fuck, like you.
Jobless feckless recalcitrant reprobate who has never done anything successful in his life is the Renegade.
But just be you, hopeless POS that you are.

Jobless feckless recalcitrant reprobate who has never done anything successful in his life is the Renegade.
But just be you, hopeless POS that you are.
All of this anger because you wanted to share some boomer facebook meme. There's a thread dedicated to that shit here.

I do thank you for reminding me of my previous username Renegade Outlaw. I'd go back to it, but I tried leaving Poon Goon and it didn't work out.

Not on social media skip, but I appreciate the context. No meme.
Renegade Outlaw was decent, what changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back