• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social War Room Lounge Thread #321 - welcome to the pussy lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's deliberate. It's easy to take one look at it and conclude he was intending a racial stereotype whether he was or not, and lots of people aren't going to do any more than that before forming an opinion. It has the air of a deliberate effort to create a stir and then say, n'uh unh, I just meant they like their eats.

Speaking for myself I only care what the people in the picture think about it. Does anyone know?
Can’t say I agree. It’s only easy if you ignore the fat white people who are in the picture too. And why exactly would someone do that, other than to cry about some manufactured offense they themselves created in their imagination?

Screams of manufactured outrage to me. And even if the people in the pic think it’s something or not, that in itself doesn’t make it true either. I’m quoted in your post. That doesn’t mean I can say you wanted to be an ass to me, or make some other stuff up.

Can’t say I agree. It’s only easy if you ignore the fat white people who are in the picture too. And why exactly would someone do that, other than to cry about some manufactured offense they themselves created in their imagination?

Screams of manufactured outrage to me. And even if the people in the pic think it’s something or not, that in itself doesn’t make it true either. I’m quoted in your post. That doesn’t mean I can say you wanted to be an ass to me, or make some other stuff up.
Re: the bold, I think that's what I just said.

Re: the bold, I think that's what I just said.
I don't think it's deliberate. It's easy to take one look at it and conclude he was intending a racial stereotype whether he was or not, and lots of people aren't going to do any more than that before forming an opinion. It has the air of a deliberate effort to create a stir and then say, n'uh unh, I just meant they like their eats.

Speaking for myself I only care what the people in the picture think about it. Does anyone know?
The bolded is what I don’t agree with. Unless I’m reading this wrong. I don’t think it’s easy to just look at the picture and comment and come to this conclusion.

The bolded is what I don’t agree with. Unless I’m reading this wrong. I don’t think it’s easy to just look at the picture and comment and come to this conclusion.
Yes, you're reading this wrong. If a person merely glimpses (which will be the majority of people) at the photo in the context of the guy's comment--and the guy just so happens to be white--they aren't looking into the particular significance of biscuits and beans in the south in general, as opposed to black people in particular, they're looking at the predominant aspect of the photo while thinking about what he said. It's a blatant disingenuous attempt to "trigger the libz" to me, and I think it worked exactly as intended.

Yes, you're reading this wrong. If a person merely glimpses (which will be the majority of people) at the photo in the context of the guy's comment--and the guy just so happens to be white--they aren't looking into the particular significance of biscuits and beans in the south in general, as opposed to black people in particular, they're looking at the predominant aspect of the photo while thinking about what he said. It's a blatant disingenuous attempt to "trigger the libz" to me, and I think it worked exactly as intended.
Lolol only to race hustlers. Jeebus. People just love racial tension, and make it up where ever they can.

1. There are white people in the picture.

2. They ARE fat.

3. There are no stereotypes about blacks and biscuits, or gravy, let alone biscuits and gravy(not beans).

But yeah, obviously an attempt to be racist because he is white. Yep…

Last edited:
Lolol only to race hustlers. Jeebus. People just love racial tension, and make it up where ever they can.
2. They ARE fat.
3. There are no stereotypes about blacks and biscuits, or gravy, let along biscuits and gravy(more beans).

FTFY

In the story I read there was one guy who called racism. I'm still calling bs. At some point this becomes ridiculous

2. They ARE fat.

3. There are no stereotypes about blacks and biscuits, or gravy, let alone biscuits and gravy(not beans).

You still don't get it but I'm too bloody tired to get into it again. I don't like it regardless of which was the intent, but it has nothing to do with me and far more to do with the people in the photo. So, whatever.

You still don't get it but I'm too bloody tired to get into it again. I don't like it regardless of which was the intent, but it has nothing to do with me and far more to do with the people in the photo. So, whatever.
I do. It’s race hustling. When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

I wish you and them well on the never ending quest for the holy racism. Now go rest up, and let’s battle again soon!

I do. It’s race hustling. When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

I wish you and them well on the never ending quest for the holy racism. Now go rest up, and let’s battle again soon!
No, you really don't, Just drop it and stop trying to sound like an edgelord or go back and read my posts again until you're ready to give it another try. I care far less about this single incident than you do, apparently. I didn't take the photo. I'm not defending anyone, and I'm certainly not "race hustling". Work on your reading comprehension and get back to me; likely you just need to take a few deep breaths to achieve a marked improvement.

From my perspective you should be embarrassed right now. I've been nothing but cordial and trying to discuss the subject in an objective manner and you do nothing but misrepresent me and now, laughably, call me a race hustler, whatever the fuck that is. I'm pretty grossed out about how you've made it necessary for me to defend myself in this manner. It's fucking fucked up, man.

I'm done. Get bent.

In the story I read there was one guy who called racism. I'm still calling bs. At some point this becomes ridiculous
Apparently, if you are somehow involved, your opinion is automatically valid. Or something…
No, you really don't, Just drop it and stop trying to sound like an edgelord or go back and read my posts again until you're ready to give it another try. I care far less about this single incident than you do, apparently. I didn't take the photo. I'm not defending anyone, and I'm certainly not "race hustling". Work on your reading comprehension and get back to me; likely you just need to take a few deep breaths to achieve a marked improvement.

From my perspective you should be embarrassed right now. I've been nothing but cordial and trying to discuss the subject in an objective manner and you do nothing but misrepresent me and now, laughably, call me a race hustler, whatever the fuck that is. I'm pretty grossed out about how you've made it necessary for me to defend myself in this manner. It's fucking fucked up, man.

I'm done. Get bent.
ahhh. So sorry. I will miss your sweet demeanor. Good night, princess

Anyone here practice archery here? I bought a 40# recurve this week and shot it for like an hour and a half tonight. It's really fun.
I do at a friends house but not serious about it. With a regular bow though. Have you tried both, and if so, what do you like think about them individually?

It is very fun to “quick shot” them. Or whatever they really call it. Just draw real quick and let it fly.

Biscuits and gravy are kinda bullshit unless there is breakfast sausage involved. I prefer full patties, but sausage chunks in the gravy is fine too.

I do at a friends house but not serious about it. With a regular bow though. Have you tried both, and if so, what do you like think about them individually?

It is very fun to “quick shot” them. Or whatever they really call it. Just draw real quick and let it fly.

Today was my first day shooting, at all. I'm trying to copy the warbow style because I want to learn to use really heavy bows. The one I have now is very basic.

Edit: yeah, I try to release as soon as I pull it back since I won't be able to hold it for heavier bows. Trying to learn a lot all at the same time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back