***War Room Age Poll---How Old Are You?***

How old are you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
6c061.jpg
Fucken' lol, @IngaVovchanchyn ;);)

Fun fact, in Hungary Millenials are known as the Ducktales generation

Nah, we're from the TRANSformers generation;)

We never knew it was actually liberal propaganda, just like Ninja Turtles, which was a treatise on the dangers of Colombians.

Im 37 but it seems like life has changed so much in the last 20 that i feel like some sort of outta touch boomer. I miss the 90s

No doubt. I miss the 90’s too while we’re at it, I miss being able to get away with shit..

Looking at many of the posts/threads you'd think there would be plenty lol

Completely forgot how many times I’ve shrugged a post off with “he’s just young”. Some of these people no longer have an excuse imo. Some of the ban on sight trolls probably are pretty old to be acting the way they do also.

No doubt. I miss the 90’s too while we’re at it, I miss being able to get away with shit..

No doubt.

I was just talking to my wife about why we havent had a presidential affair since slick willy and why all this teacher fucking seems like its goin on all over now. You cant get away with shit in a world full of hackers and people with cameras 24/7 and people just runnin off at the mouth on social media.

Nah, we're from the TRANSformers generation;)

We never knew it was actually liberal propaganda, just like Ninja Turtles, which was a treatise on the dangers of Colombians.

GI Joe generation bro. Transformers just werent as cool

GI Joe generation bro. Transformers just werent as cool
Lol, Optimus Prime dying scarred everybody my age.
g70xnjzjqi63unpdhokv.jpg

30-something year spoilers : He's dead. Mattel(?) wanted a new toy line, so they murdered him. Literally.

Why is that? Naw, I'm late 20s. Feel old enough as it is between the hockey and jiu jitsu injuries stacked atop each other

I thought the same. With the old hockey injuries and the hunting I figured you were another one of us pushin 40

Why is that? Naw, I'm late 20s. Feel old enough as it is between the hockey and jiu jitsu injuries stacked atop each other

Probably the injuries you have mentioned.

Couldn't really pin down exactly why.

@Gutter Chris Can you imagine this shit existing today? Me neither...

Honestly, I always wondered why Cobra Commander had to hand deliver the bomb, but he's a real leader lol.

Lol, Optimus Prime dying scarred everybody my age.
g70xnjzjqi63unpdhokv.jpg

30-something year spoilers : He's dead. Mattel(?) wanted a new toy line, so they murdered him. Literally.

I cried when earthquake crushed damian too. Back in the day producers and tv and hollywood did not give 2 fucks about traumatizing children. No adults did ... memeber learning to read . Heres bridge to tarabithia old yeller and where the red fern grows.

@Gutter Chris Can you imagine this shit existing today? Me neither...

No

Its too pro war pro gun and pro violence and all kinds of buzzwords that set off soccer moms

However it was ahead of its time on inclusion and almost everyone had a joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back