***War Room Age Poll---How Old Are You?***

How old are you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the same. With the old hockey injuries and the hunting I figured you were another one of us pushin 40

Probably the injuries you have mentioned.

Couldn't really pin down exactly why.

Dang. My injuries giving me the impression of being broken and old even to anonymous forum members

I had a hell of a highschool hockey career. Was on a first name basis with the xray tech at the ER because I'd be in every other month with something either broken or torn. And because I never ever let them fully heal before tricking my rehab person into giving me clearance to play (I was a typical young dumb teenager) they definitely suck more for lingering now.

When I do hit my 40s, I should be able to predict the weather based off my joints at least.

So mostly posters on here are between the ages of 25 and 50. Interesting...I guess it's not a surprise.

Due to earthquake and leg droppin my dad in the neck my mom had to ruin rasslon for me and let me know it was fake. But yea our little feelings werent spared at all and its if we were treated as mini adults. But our gen is split. Those of us closer to x are like you and i but you get just a few years younger and everyone got a trophy and played indoors. The power rangers street shark kids had a much different experience with thier shows and toys. And yea dude watership down and the rats of nimh wouldnt get greenlit today either. Watership down was intense.
How old did you and @OhBam say that you were? I’m 41, and I think it was Paul Orndorff turning on Hogan that scarred me first. I consider myself Gen X but I’m one of the younger ones.
There’s a really cool book called “Welcome To The Jungle: the “Why” Behind Generation X” that does a good job explaining why we’re such a compllex generation. It’s a good read.

I'm turning 12yrs old tomorrow. seriously, I'm not even joking.

Shout out to all us VHS days fans.
p075wvq5.jpg

I see your VHS and raise you an 8 track

Well then it’s nice to know I’m amongst the majority of middle aged men here who don’t have kids to watch over and thus spend way too much time on the fucking internet.
AHg9Nmc.gif

9hm5z0r.gif

Thought there would be people in their lower 20s here. I think I started browsing the WR sometime in college.

Wonder if the heavies is different. If we don’t have any low 20s people, that’s not a good sign
It always seemed to me most people in the WR ended up here after burning out on watching all the MMA there was (when you could do that), so it made sense it would have an older demographic.

It always seemed to me most people in the WR ended up here after burning out on watching all the MMA there was (when you could do that), so it made sense it would have an older demographic.
So true ^^^

Who would had guessed a conservative was trying to skew poll results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back