***War Room Age Poll---How Old Are You?***

How old are you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Old enough to plan my activities around how my back feels, but young enough to hey look The People's Court is on where are my slippers.

42 going on 43 this year in August

I knew you would want to do it that way, so I just mixed it up randomly---to spite you.

I don't think you all "get it". It's just a random sampling of age groups for no reason. It's not a contest, and no group will win anything. Joking with both of you, but I didn't put much thought into it.
If people want to state specifically they can. Under 18 and then 18-24 are kind of unique groups, even if the latter is only 6 years. It's nothing specific.
Lol it's just odd , you have groupings of 6 , 10 and 14 years , thought there might be method to that madness .

No biggie

Lol it's just odd , you have groupings of 6 , 10 and 14 years , thought there might be method to that madness .

No biggie
It is odd. I don't know why I chose those, looking back. Just randomly picked them after thinking of the subject in the Trump v27 thread and threw it up there.

Thought there would be people in their lower 20s here. I think I started browsing the WR sometime in college.

A book by George Orwell eerily predicted the best sub-generation (just teasing you Boomers and Xer's)

1984 Xennial checking-in.
giphy.gif

Fun fact, in Hungary Millenials are known as the Ducktales generation

Wonder if the heavies is different. If we don’t have any low 20s people, that’s not a good sign

I don't feel so old now. Alot of 36 to 50 year old

Wonder if the heavies is different. If we don’t have any low 20s people, that’s not a good sign
On the contrary, there's probably less social media-influenced group think and more opinions, and therefore more arguments. I like it, but I get where you're coming from. They're probably on reddit and other apps, but you can just replace us with young immigrants if it comes right down to it. Lol.

On the contrary, there's probably less social media-influenced group think and more opinions, and therefore more arguments. I like it, but I get where you're coming from. They're probably on reddit and other apps, but you can just replace us with young immigrants if it comes right down to it. Lol.

Yea, just makes me wonder about the profitability of the site. I thought it’s be like tv where you are trying to get that prime age buying demographic but maybe it matters way less for a site like this.

Thought there would be people in their lower 20s here. I think I started browsing the WR sometime in college.
Looking at many of the posts/threads you'd think there would be plenty lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back