How old are you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PHATV

Boss Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
No, not how old you like your women or whatever other one-liner, how old are you? Just curious. I'm going to set up a poll and I'll leave it with results visible, but if I should make the users invisible or whatever, let me know. Figured it might be interesting given what is discussed in this forum.

Caveat: I'm old and barely make my bracket.

source.gif

Why not do under 20 , under 30 etc ?
Curious what your groupings were based on .

I like how the username for the oldest and wisest member so far is “rangerdanandhisbigdogdick”

Currently 35 about to hit 36 on February 25th so I chose 36-50

Jesus I thought I was one of the older people here. Turns out this place is a retirement center.

18-24 = range of 6 years
25-35 = range of 10 years
36-50 = range of 14 years

That 14 range is going to gather the most votes since it covers the most people

Why not do under 20 , under 30 etc ?
Curious what your groupings were based on .
I knew you would want to do it that way, so I just mixed it up randomly---to spite you.
18-24 = range of 6 years
25-35 = range of 10 years
36-50 = range of 14 years

That 14 range is going to gather the most votes since it covers the most people
I don't think you all "get it". It's just a random sampling of age groups for no reason. It's not a contest, and no group will win anything. Joking with both of you, but I didn't put much thought into it.
If people want to state specifically they can. Under 18 and then 18-24 are kind of unique groups, even if the latter is only 6 years. It's nothing specific.

Im 37 but it seems like life has changed so much in the last 20 that i feel like some sort of outta touch boomer. I miss the 90s

Lots of old farts on here.

No, not how old you like your women or whatever other one-liner, how old are you? Just curious. I'm going to set up a poll and I'll leave it with results visible, but if I should make the users invisible or whatever, let me know. Figured it might be interesting given what is discussed in this forum.

Caveat: I'm old and barely make my bracket.

Don’t like the brackets. 36-50 is a BIG difference.

But I do like the thread.

I'm "need to use a chuck-it when throwing a tennis ball to the dog" old.

Don’t like the brackets. 36-50 is a BIG difference.

But I do like the thread.
Hindsight being 20/20, I guess 36-45, 46-55, 56-64 and 65+ might have been better but I don't want to make everyone re-vote or whatever. Not sure what that would do if I change it. Open to that, though.

Edit to add, I don't think I can change the options now that there are votes.

Last edited:
53 and loving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back