Wandy's son made his Kickboxing debut.

England is still a player, Portugal is not. One the poorest countries in Europe. But beautiful, I liked it.
It's actually one of the richest, the poorest of the rich countries. You never hear about the really poor countries though.

not really. when you heard Portuguese, you immediately think of Brazil . Basically, Portugal is Brazil's colony. Period. We are in 2019, not in 1630 anymore.

You realize you making no sense right..? The man said he can read you can't read Brazilian....

If Brazil would be Portugal's colony, we would still be somewhere between 1500 - 1815, so BASICALLY you're contradicting yourself.

Or better yet, in sherdog terms:

giphy.gif
I think you have problems with the logics my friend.

It's actually one of the richest, the poorest of the rich countries. You never hear about the really poor countries though.
unfortunately, not. It is basically at the same level with eastern europe and it is on decreasing trend.
for example, lisbon's economy is under warsaw, bucharest, budapest or prague.

Brazil is the country, Portuguese is the language.

<seedat>
And brazilian is a number! Do you want me to use it in a sentence?

”Wanderlei has taken a brazilian punches to the head. That is no bueno for el braino.”

<{titihmm}>

Why the hell Wandy encourage his son to do D-level sport ? He should have done boxing, soccer, football or baseball.
This was my immediate reaction

He did dat lyfe cus he needed to (dude grew up bare knuckle headbutting NHB), his son grew up in what middle class America?

unfortunately, not. It is basically at the same level with eastern europe and it is on decreasing trend.
for example, lisbon's economy is under warsaw, bucharest, budapest or prague.
Portugal isn't Lisbon. It's a rich country and way richer than those shitholes.

Can somebody translate? I can read Brazilian.

When I fought for the first time in my life, I won by KO at the same 30 sec fight, just like my son did today! Congratulations son @thorsiilva showed a unique professionalism in preparing for this fight! Congratulations to Miguel your adv for the courage to come to Curitiba fight against the son of Wanderlei Silva, keep training I'm sure that this bravery will take you very far in our sport, I want to thank the support of all my dear friends, and I ask you to follow the now "fighter" @thorsiilva! Q proud I am today thank you son love you ❤️! Leave a comment for son please dear friends

not really. when you heard Portuguese, you immediately think of Brazil . Basically, Portugal is Brazil's colony. Period. We are in 2019, not in 1630 anymore.

You think all the Europeans, Africans and Asians think of Brazil first as well, when they hear Protugese? LOL

"Love" people talking about countries that they don't even know... So fucking funny, a bunch of retards talking shit. These basement stupid people are really something. Good for laugh, at least. Congratulations to all involved, very cool circus.
{<jordan}

What is this pussy shit with the head and leg guards.

OMG, what's this sport coming to.

When I fought for the first time in my life, I won by KO at the same 30 sec fight, just like my son did today! Congratulations son @thorsiilva showed a unique professionalism in preparing for this fight! Congratulations to Miguel your adv for the courage to come to Curitiba fight against the son of Wanderlei Silva, keep training I'm sure that this bravery will take you very far in our sport, I want to thank the support of all my dear friends, and I ask you to follow the now "fighter" @thorsiilva! Q proud I am today thank you son love you ❤️! Leave a comment for son please dear friends
Classy.

Doesn’t Thor Silva also compete in grapling? And is Wand still living in the states? Does he still have the gym, the fight team?

I'm more shocked at the fact the last time I saw a picture of the kid was when he was a baby n running in the ring with Wanderlei.

Jesus, time flies.

Why the hell Wandy encourage his son to do D-level sport ? He should have done boxing, soccer, football or baseball.

You mean "the millionaire" wanderlei Silva?

judging from the reaction

probably a broken rib from that kick

That's his last kickboxing fight. He's doing a Phd in Astrophysics now.

Back