Media Wanderlei Silva Brutally Beating Up His Unfortunate Opponents

If USADA tested him back then the vial with his blood sample would grow muscles

I don’t think he was the same after the second Henderson fight. He went in there with a fever or something and was brutally KO’ed.

giphy.gif

A-level athele.

On another note: Wanderlei Silva in pride is one of the best arguments for steroids in MMA ever.
I always longed for TRT Vitor VS Full Roid Rage Wanderlei.

Why not just post a pride highlight minus Hunt and half of the Hendo fights?

Will always be one of my all time favorites. I always forget my boy beat Hendo at Pride 12!

It takes a special kind of sociopath to take peds to gain an advantage in combat sports. Not a fan of these ped cheats.
Yes... Because all the others in PRIDE were clean. Just like they are clean now, especially on a road to ufc.

Hated Wandy until Pride went under, now he’s a top 10 for me. I 8/10 cheered for the underdog. Barnett, Minowa, Igor, Goodridge, Frye, Mezger, Rampage & Fedor defined Pride for me. I’m sure a few others that don’t come to the top of my head.

Barnetts prefight commentary on Nog in their second fight when Josh said “He hit me about as hard as he hits himself when he turns the lights out” had me in tears, probably because I smoked weed in those days and it took a second or two to sink in.

Last edited:
2nd greatest LHW of all time behind Jones

The Mezger fight got a lot of people into MMA, including me. It remains the best MMA fight that you show to someone who’s unfamiliar with the sport

Wanderlei immediately stops hitting and starts celebrating as soon as the ref pulls him off or he sees the other guy's not getting up. No unnecessary damage. Respect.

Mine too, i got into mma ten years ago but i went and rewatched pride and he instantly became my favourite fighter. Then when i started watching him struggle in the ufc it was tough but exhilarating every time he went for his flurries. I lost my shit when he beat cung le and brian stanm. Absolutely went nuts. I have to say i started fighting purely because of wand, walking out to sandstorm rolling my wrists in my first amateur mma fight was like playing the best VR game of all time
Yo! That Brian Stann fight was his to lose at that point in his career. Especially, coming off that fight with leben. However, Wanderlei and Stann gave us still to this day one of the greatest fights ever. When you find someone who is interested in wanting to watch mma for the first time you should always show them that fight or any other Wanderlei fight dating back to his bare knuckle IVC Vale Tudo days. Simply the best ever. Fuck the haters that thow the juice hate his way. Everyone was doing it.

Last edited:
Yeah sure, and unicorns are real.

4 corners are real,
twice smaller surface of ring with no space for distance and movement is real,
elastic ropes are real,
curved Pride anti eye-poke gloves are real,
judging of entire fight as one is real
and bann of elbows is real.

Back