Media Wanderlei Silva Brutally Beating Up His Unfortunate Opponents

I’ll always be a fan, he’s what people want to see in the cage.

AND SILVA NOW-HAS KONDO ON THE RUN- AND HE KNOCKS HIM DOWN
A STOMP-ANOTHER STOMP AND IT'S OVER

KICKS TO THE HEAD HERE BY WANDERLEI SILVA
HOW MUCH MORE WILL FUJITA BE ABLE TO TAKE

It takes a special kind of sociopath to take peds to gain an advantage in combat sports. Not a fan of these ped cheats.

Ah the golden age. It might sound crazy now but back then he was (or at least hyped to be) unstoppable.
Yep 20 fight unbeaten streak in pride, sure he was juiced to the tits but man he doesnt get enough credit imo

Love Wandy but we all know how many cans he crushed lol
He fought who was in front of him. Really gutted that he never fought liddel in pride would have been an incredible fight and much more exciting than the one they did have, although that was still awesome.

Imagine being a friend and a corner man of one of the guys getting his head stomped unconcious 15 inches away from your face. The vision, the sound, bru-TAL.

My all time favorite. There will never be another quite like him. Glad to see an appreciation thread going. Its been awhile.
Mine too, i got into mma ten years ago but i went and rewatched pride and he instantly became my favourite fighter. Then when i started watching him struggle in the ufc it was tough but exhilarating every time he went for his flurries. I lost my shit when he beat cung le and brian stanm. Absolutely went nuts. I have to say i started fighting purely because of wand, walking out to sandstorm rolling my wrists in my first amateur mma fight was like playing the best VR game of all time

Don't forget Tim Silva

20140413030642_IMG_5067.JPG

Hahaha! Gold!

PRIDE will never be replicated.
I hope I'm proven wrong. But I know I probably won't.

I used to really like the Pride rules allowing soccer kicks & stomps.

now I see those highlights & I’m thinking “that can’t be allowed in society”

PRIDE will never be replicated.
I hope I'm proven wrong. But I know I probably won't.

'scuse me, but where's your AVI from? Pretty sure it's some obscure Italian or French old school zombie horror movie that I don't recall the name of...and would like to. Either that, or the semblance is uncanny.

The beatdowns he gave rampage were the most satisfying to watch!

Last edited:
Back