Wand DUCKED the tuf finals yesterday and went to a BAR in Curitiba instead

So now Wand is scared to go to a TUF finale? What is there to be scared of exactly? Wand hate is outta control.

Id do the same shit if they pulled me from the fight.

You would refuse to attend the fights of men you had coached if you were removed from a fight at a different event a month later? Really?

Man Wanderlei is making it hard to not dislike him lol

hahaha, amazing that theres more blind wand fans here than in brazilian forums

Id do the same shit if they pulled me from the fight.

not to say he did or didn't deserve to get pulled from it. Not really into all the drama plus the only 2 guys discrediting him are hardcore liars.

You would take your companies money and have them pay for your trip to the bar, while the people you've been coaching for the past couple months fight without you there?

Nice.

no-thanks.gif

So now Wand is scared to go to a TUF finale? What is there to be scared of exactly? Wand hate is outta control.

The boos?

Wanderlei is tough in regards to fighting but he's also sensitive. He teared up during that little video he released.

He couldn't stand to hear all those fans boo him, his own people.

You know what, i was criticising wandy when this all started but get off his case. Chael is the man, but wandy is a legend. No need for everyone to turn on him after one mistake.

Technically, standing up his fighters at the Finals to go to a bar would be his second mistake in this brouhaha. The first was fleeing the commission.

He would have been better off testing positive or getting pounded by sonnen at this point.

Even his own people are turning on him.

Scared of getting owned by the master Chael

Nice excuses

Quack quack

Hard to imagine that this fellows nick name is actually the Axe murderer.
I bet this picture was taken before he got that nick. Or am I wrong?

wand is taking: looking bad, to a whole new level. Cant erase what he did in the past and is deffo a legend in the sport. However this is making him look bad!

Wanderlei isn't afraid to fight Chael. Look at who Wandy has faced. Wand has 0 fear about fighting Chael.

He's scared of losing to Chael. The amount of trash talk Chael's given him over the years, Wanderlei's lame attempts doing it back. If Wanderlei loses now, it makes it 10x worse for him, than if he was fighting Mark Hunt on short notice. It's a reputation killer.

Lol so Wand ducked the NSAC and flew to Brazil because, in his words, he had obligations to the UFC.

Then once in Brazil he ducks his "obligations" to the UFC.

Lol wut?

Its understandable given that whatever his actions where the UFC clearly threw him under a bus in a way they did not with many other fighters who had PED issues, most recently Vitor.

Back