Wand DUCKED the tuf finals yesterday and went to a BAR in Curitiba instead

Toco

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
dunno if its already posted here, but

y, after saying that he saying in his video that he would go to the tuf finals, he just ducked and went to Curitiba instead

he said on his twitter that he was removed from his duties yesterday on the tuf finals, BUT, executive director of the ufc here in brazil, Grace Tourinho said that he was removed from the ufc on july, but he was expected to be there. he even had his expenses paid by the ufc, but instead chose to go to Curitiba, you wonder why

here's the article in portuguese

http://esporte.uol.com.br/mma/ultim...ra-vilao-e-alvo-de-vaias-do-publico-em-sp.htm

his excuse:

cVdlG0O.png

"why you didnt go to TUF BR?" -> "cause i was removed from it" :rolleyes:

622_c48f5393-9604-3bb9-a7ed-82e438ee747c.jpg

5e18d0cb-2a32-31e9-a3f8-7ce69ea2698b.jpg

622_eefd249e-bb6f-303f-9d31-52de6790c54c.jpg

Last edited:
wanderlei didnt have his Portuguese translator with him so he was confused

gonna update with some pictures in like 1 min

There must be some serious issues here, and it's a lot more than Wand calling it a 'misunderstanding'.

The arena had to much English signage obviously....

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the UFC probably did remove Wand from the event simply because I remember the UFC removing him from some fan expo in Brazil and replacing him with Shogun.

Maybe Wand's afraid he might accidentally run into a drug test at the Barao fight, and they might flag him over.

Id do the same shit if they pulled me from the fight.

not to say he did or didn't deserve to get pulled from it. Not really into all the drama plus the only 2 guys discrediting him are hardcore liars.

i hope wandy understands that if he gets cut, no one will care.... Just like the diaz bros.. the ufc will move on and they will get old and will not matter, they either gotta get their shit together and fight or call it quits cuz this is getting boring with this cat and mouse shit.

i hope wandy understands that if he gets cut, no one will care.... Just like the diaz bros.. the ufc will move on and they will get old and will not matter, they either gotta get their shit together and fight or call it quits cuz this is getting boring with this cat and mouse shit.

I would care.

They pulled him of the fight before even talked to him.. I would do the same...

He would've gone there but he wanted to check with his lawyers first. Is normal.

Id do the same shit if they pulled me from the fight.

not to say he did or didn't deserve to get pulled from it. Not really into all the drama plus the only 2 guys discrediting him are hardcore liars.

It's kind of funny actually. The two people discrediting him ARE the biggest liars in the business and nobody seems to be taking note of that. There was a thread titled "Dana White confirms what Sonnen said" or something like that, and I'm think that means fuck all lol.

Speak for yourself.
Diaz bros have lots of fans and are missed.
Wandy still has lots of fans especially in Brazil and will be missed.

I would care.

Back