Wand DUCKED the tuf finals yesterday and went to a BAR in Curitiba instead

To be honest, this is the most I have even thought about Wand in a very long time. He;s basically irrelevant in the UFC, and to most, his Pride days are questionable....especially since he was KNOCKED OUT of the UFC (pre-pride) by Vitor (literally). Even in pride, most of the Fighters all said he was a........let's just say, not to be trusted.

You know what, i was criticising wandy when this all started but get off his case. Chael is the man, but wandy is a legend. No need for everyone to turn on him after one mistake.

To be honest, this is the most I have even thought about Wand in a very long time. He;s basically irrelevant in the UFC, and to most, his Pride days are questionable....especially since he was KNOCKED OUT of the UFC (pre-pride) by Vitor (literally). Even in pride, most of the Fighters all said he was a........let's just say, not to be trusted.

there is no question he's an ass to deal with. Does anyone remember that sparring video from Kings where he started going full ground n pound trying to finish some dude who pissed him off during training?

I dont even care anymore. Sounds like a bunch of fuck ups fucked up. Wand mostly, but the NSCA, Dana, UFC too... all of them, do your fkn job properly concerning the headliners and none of this shit happens.

believe me, Wand is not going to fight for a whole year.

Never believe a word Dana Fucking White says.

Though things are weird here, I have to go with Wand.

Why is Sonnen of all people the one talking about the situation? Sonnen shouldn't be saying anything aside from expressing his disappointment.

I dont even care anymore. Sounds like a bunch of fuck ups fucked up. Wand mostly, but the NSCA, Dana, UFC too... all of them, do your fkn job properly concerning the headliners and none of this shit happens.

Do your job properly? What did they do wrong by sending over a random tester?

You guys talking shit about Wand without even knowing whats really going on are fucking pathetic. And to make it worse you believe Chael and Dana's bullshit lmao y'all need to go back to WWE cuz y'all like drama too much.

Its quite clear what happened. Wand dodged a random drug-test and now he isn't going to be licensed to fight at UFC 175.

Do your job properly? What did they do wrong by sending over a random tester?

The NSAC forms are obviously very important to sign so the UFC should ensure those forms are signed as part of the fight agreement when signing fighters to fights. The UFC signs these guys, book the fights, promote them, sell tickets all the while knowing Wand hasn't signed or agreed to the conditions of the NSAC documents which obviously supersedes any contract with the UFC.

UFC points the finger at Wanderlei which is fine because he didn't uphold his end of bargain but it's pretty massive assumption to hope he does what he's supposed to do while going full steam ahead with a massive global promotion. Who cares if some random TUF contestant fails to sign his forms for his undercard fight with whatshisname... headline fighters on the poster in every bar across north america should have all their papers signed and sent to the UFC all at once. Now that this has all come crashing down I can't help but wonder why the UFC would allow this to happen.

Wand is mostly to blame here there's no doubt about it but the UFC has to look in mirror and learn from this and get these headline guys to agree to sign all their forms for all future events and work with the NSAC to get all the documents together when contracts are signed instead of waiting and hoping and assuming the fighters will do it. Too much at stake for the UFC, they are the bigger losers here far more than Wand and it's in their best interests to improve this area of contractual negotiations going forward.

talk about a 180 on half of you guys here lol

Thought he said on tuf he doesn't drink lol what in the hell u doin at a bar then wandy

The crowd booed when his name was mentioned. He made the right choice.

I love it, every single one of you sherdoggers who have been slating the wand, would cream in your knickers if YOU saw him in a club. all this talk about im being a chicken, ducking etc would just leap from your brain, and you as a fight fan would be all up on his popsicle :redface:

I'm over it now. Just retire, wand.

"just a fight fan" ......just a fight fan, wants the greatest bringer of fights ever to retire...yep, just a fight fan, not getting caught up in all this forum bullshit at all...:wink:

That one i believe in wand...they removed him from the q&a the previous day as well...
Mmafighting guilherme cruz said he was told wand was barred from going to the event.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back