Wand DUCKED the tuf finals yesterday and went to a BAR in Curitiba instead

Quack quack

Wanderlei is so cute!

Biting tongue with bashing sentiments ready to fly. Wand is making it hard to be a fan right now, but one never knows these days. Only time can tell, and even then we may never really know the truth.

DID WE LAND ON THE MOON???

Yes you would care but who are you? No one, thats right, and the ufc wouldn't give 2 shits if wandy is let go or not. 1 he hasn't fought in a long ass time, 2 he aint a title contender or a big star in the states. So yes, we miss guys like cc/fedor/diaz bros, but the ufc keeps going and is doing perfectly fine without any of them.

Lol.
I said Diaz Bros will be missed.
I also said Wandy still has lots of fans especially in Brazil.
Never said id miss any of them.
You have a second grade reading comprehension.
I blame the school system.
Or maybe you're just dumb.

They pulled him of the fight before even talked to him.. I would do the same...

Given the athletic commission views skipping out on a drug test, which is what Wand did when you cut through all the bullshit, as a failed test, the UFC had no choice but to replace a guy who probably would not get licensed.

Speak for yourself.
Diaz bros have lots of fans and are missed.
Wandy still has lots of fans especially in Brazil and will be missed.

There's still Charles manson disciples alive .
Old Adolf still got his believers. .
lenine and staline still have a huge following .
There's weirdos everywhere .that was your point right ?

Id do the same shit if they pulled me from the fight.

not to say he did or didn't deserve to get pulled from it. Not really into all the drama plus the only 2 guys discrediting him are hardcore liars.

I agree.

This whole thing is starting to seem like Wandy is unraveling a bit... reminiscent (but thankfully not quite as weird yet) of Mayhem when he as showing up in the news getting caught being naked in church and doing interviews in character and shit.

I hope Wandy is Ok and this whole thing is mainly misunderstanding, Wandy's video was really weird, now more weird shit, this doesn't look good at all.

The lady doing the post fight press conference even said she was expecting him to show when she was asked by a reporter

All this media storm aside

He should have been there to support the team he coached

not to say he did or didn't deserve to get pulled from it. Not really into all the drama plus the only 2 guys discrediting him are hardcore liars.

This is something a lot of people aren't considering.

NO they didn't. They tried contacting him multiple times and he was MIA for the rest of the weekend

And is the source claiming this happened credible? Don't tell me Dana White.

Who, Sonnen and Dana?

They would N-E-V-E-R lie...

3664528-5059441657-78793.gif

Back