Wand and Chael almost fight @ Expo

This would be much better with video.......maybe coming soon?

Yeah, a legendary career of smashing little Asian men. He is completely overrated - he has very limited technique, and just throws hooks. He doesn't even deserve to fight Chael. Chael has improved by leaps and bounds over the last few years, while Silva has become more and more mediocre.......

You're talking about the guy who got knocked out by Mark Hunt, woke up on the next punch and kept fighting (http://youtu.be/r_CO8cnmv588 3:50+ he tells the story). Wand is a warrior that Chael will never be.
Chael quits the fight as fast as possible when things aren't going his way.

And by improved leaps and bounds you mean he started taking TRT and got one submission win over a good BJJ fighter in Shogun Rua ? Great improvement, i'm shocked !
Everything else is the same, he is just a great wrestler. Who quits the fight when his game is not working.

My respect for Wand is much higher. I don't expect you to understand, you're entitled to your opinion.

i hope he kills chael like anderson and jones did:D but im taking chael by ud

Wands delusional fan club is the worst in history.

Chael will beat his ass and it wont be close.

While I'm part of that delusional fan club you speak of. I have to agree, Chael destroys Silva.

A street fight is a fight wand could win. Soccer kicks ftw.

It's actually the fight that favors Sonnen. Without a ref to pull him off of Wand, or tell him to not use those 12/6 elbows, Wand would be SOL in the streets when Sonnen was finished with him.

method=get&s=chael-sonnen-wanderlei-silva.png

How sad. Having to resort to photoshop.

image_zps5da6edb1.jpg

u mad bro? :icon_chee

WHeres that damn video on demand????????????????????

While I'm part of that delusional fan club you speak of. I have to agree, Chael destroys Silva.

Props on admitting it.

Everyone knows this including Wanderlei.

Which is why instead of signing the fight he just goes into this teenage posturing machismo fight me in the street shit.

Wanderlei knows that he isn't going to get to fight Chael inside an expo with hundreds of people.

Wanderlei had his opportunity to get 15-25 mins with Chael and he ducked him.

I'd like to say a lot more but I don't want to fighter bash. I have no respect for Wanderlei.

If you think this is some act by Wand... well then you really don't know Wand.

Ah, so what days are you down at Team Wand? Or are you his manager or something?

i think people are making too much out of the shogun chael fight. wand has always been the better anti wrestler, and will KO SHAEL with ease. round 2

Back