Wand and Chael almost fight @ Expo

It's Chael's fans that are delusional, evidenced by the shertarded nit-wittery below:

You can't honestly tell me you expect Wanderlei to beat Chael. Chael is coming off of choking out the guy who, even on the decline, is Wandy 2.0.

You can't honestly tell me you expect Wanderlei to beat Chael. Chael is coming off of choking out the guy who, even on the decline, is Wandy 2.0.

Maybe at one time, but Wand's trouble is his chin left the building after all those wars in PRIDE (that were fixes according to Chael) Chael couldn't KO a juvenile. And Shogun has never recovered from the war with Hendo. Remember Wand sure looked a lot better vs Bisping then Chael did.

You don't know Wand. Wand has fought a prime Cro Cop X2, Hendo X2, Rampage X3, Mark Hunt, Chuck, Franklin X2, but won't fight a feather fisted Sonnen?

You're an idiot.
Believe it or not, losing 7 of your last 11 fights takes a toll on your confidence. So far Wanderlei hasn't had the balls to step in the cage with Chael, but he does talk nice and tough in public when Chael already has a fight booked.

Originally Posted by tec5210 View Post
You don't know Wand. Wand has fought a prime Cro Cop X2, Hendo X2, Rampage X3, Mark Hunt, Chuck, Franklin X2, but won't fight a feather fisted Sonnen?

You're an idiot.

The Franklin fights were close as was his fight with Chuck. And going back to the Cro Cop and Hunt fights is silly as they're HWTS and long ago. It's not like he's been getting crushed by people hos own weight lately. And like I said his weakness is his chin and Chael's punches couldn't break an egg. Plus Wand's been injured so when he's healthy he'll fight Sonnen. But to say Wand doesn't "have the balls to step in the cage with Chael" is just shertarded stupidity.
Last I heard Wanderlei was healthy and back to training. He could have had a full camp and fought Chael at UFC 167. He just simply didn't want to.

Chael's going to accomplish that by getting pummeled into unconsciousness?

ibeM7XsUjrk8nT.gif

Back