Wand and Chael almost fight @ Expo

I love both of these dudes, but I think that if Chael really put his mind to it he could whoop Wanderlei in a street fight. Take him down and head butt his face in. lol

Chael went too far saying Wand had fixed fights. I'm not surprised Wand would confront him for a real fight. That's beyond hyping a fight.

He's back mouthing Hendo as well by saying that shit. Sometimes he needs to learn to keep his mouth shut. Never happen though.

I love both of these dudes, but I think that if Chael really put his mind to it he could whoop Wanderlei in a street fight. Take him down and head butt his face in. lol

Lol, Chael gets knee'd and soccer kicked to oblivion.

Too bad Wand always has an excuse as to why he can't find Sonnen

Nice retort. Wandy has many people hanging from his nuts, but his fighting doesn't warrant that. If you like a wild, agressive dude that lacks technique, but made a name off of being roided out of his skull and fighting cans - Wandy is your man. Chael is better now than Wandy, and better than he ever was. That's just a fact. You can get butthurt if you want, but that won't change anything......

Better how? Name off Chael Sonnen's best wins. Now compared it to that of Wanderlei's. Not even close. You're the one hanging off Chael's nuts as if he accomplished anything remotely memorable. You say Wand was roided out and seem to forget Mr. High levels of Testosterone. You're a complete waste of time.

Oh come'on, let's get real here. Who gives a shit.

"But Uncle Chael said my fights weren't real!"

Who actually cares? People say all kinds of stupid, unrealistic, biased, ignorant shit. Is saying someones career is fake worse than threatening to ruin their career and make them walk with a cane like Tito said to Randy?

lol I love how you don't care when Chael says something stupid but the moment Jones does you have 8 paragraphs of text at your disposal to analyze and ridicule him over it.

All I take out of this thread is that no matter who wins a fight between these two, the butthurt will be uncontrollable.

He's back mouthing Hendo as well by saying that shit. Sometimes he needs to learn to keep his mouth shut. Never happen though.

Do you think Hendo is mentally retarded? He obviously knows Chael is just hyping a fight up with Wanderlei.

Running his mouth constantly is what made him a millionaire and a superstar, you think he will "learn to keep his mouth shut" because some loser behind a keyboard is telling him he needs to? Grow up, kid.

Wanderlei had a chance to sign up for the fight. Starting shit at an expo is just classless and unprofessional.

Nice retort. Wandy has many people hanging from his nuts, but his fighting doesn't warrant that. If you like a wild, agressive dude that lacks technique, but made a name off of being roided out of his skull and fighting cans - Wandy is your man. Chael is better now than Wandy, and better than he ever was. That's just a fact. You can get butthurt if you want, but that won't change anything......

pls stop embarrassing yourself:(

anyone that makes this statement, then defends sonnen is beyond help.

A lot of delusion regarding wand, very sad people don't realize the career wand has had. He may not be the fighter he was but does not deserve the ignorance that is overflowing in this thread, have some god damn respect for the legend. Unfortunately chael has the perfect skill set to beat him. I like both guys, and this fight would be huge....If sonnen got caught with something on his way in and wand ended up ko'ing chael P it would be insane, not likely but very interesting fight regardless

We will see how washed up wand is if he cant beat a low rent gate keeper like sonnen. I think wand still has enough left to win this fight. If not he should just retire.

lol I love how you don't care when Chael says something stupid but the moment Jones does you have 8 paragraphs of text at your disposal to analyze and ridicule him over it.

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Wanderlei straight ignored Chael's challenge until fans practically MADE him respond, and then he did the most unintentionally hilarious power metal hype video that reeked of "gotten-to" that ultimately meant nothing, because he was injured. Wanderlei looked really, really bad in that situation, so it's no surprise he'd want to get a hole punched on his man card by trying some shit at an expo (which made him look bad again). I wonder if Chael is paying rent for spending so much time in Wand's head.

Back