Wand and Chael almost fight @ Expo

So Wand turned down the fight for lack of Money then tries to fight Chael for free...... what the hell is going through this dudes head.... I must not be following along correct ...

Wanderlei straight ignored Chael's challenge until fans practically MADE him respond, and then he did the most unintentionally hilarious power metal hype video that reeked of "gotten-to" that ultimately meant nothing, because he was injured. Wanderlei looked really, really bad in that situation, so it's no surprise he'd want to get a hole punched on his man card by trying some shit at an expo (which made him look bad again). I wonder if Chael is paying rent for spending so much time in Wand's head.

yeah but wand wants a real fight not a wrestling match.

method=get&s=chael-sonnen-wanderlei-silva.png

chael with double legs all day...beat him up on the floor...force a choke imo

Gonna be beautiful when Chael makes all the Wand fanboys get all butthurt and cry.

Using sophisticated words like 'butthurt' I'm sure you are far superior to any fan boy out there. Well done.

lol I love how you don't care when Chael says something stupid but the moment Jones does you have 8 paragraphs of text at your disposal to analyze and ridicule him over it.

Well it's the old saying, we expect it from Chael.

Wanderlei just basically tries to start shit with Chael in places he knows that there is no chance he'd fight him.

Yet, he won't sign the contract to fight him in a sanctioned fight were nobody will break it up after 5 seconds.

Everyone should be able to see through his weak bullshit.

Nearly 10 pages and still no clip of the actual altercation? lol.

Although the war of words is popcorn worthy between these two, as others have said, this fight likely will be a one-sided, takedown & wrestlef*ck exhibition if it ever does come to fruition.

Gonna be beautiful when Chael makes all the Wand fanboys get all butthurt and cry.

Gonna be even more beautiful when Wand knocks the shit out off
Chael and all of his fanboys start to embarrass themselfs even more
by making lame excuses and talking more bullshit.

Chael already fought a better and more accomplished version of Wanderlei and finished him via submission.

I honestly think Wand takes this one if they fight. He's tough to keep down and will crack Chael standing. I see a lot of pressing against the cage by Sonnen, hope it's a 5 round main event, as I can see Chael trying to ride it out for points.

Wanderlei just basically tries to start shit with Chael in places he knows that there is no chance he'd fight him.

Yet, he won't sign the contract to fight him in a sanctioned fight were nobody will break it up after 5 seconds.

Everyone should be able to see through his weak bullshit.

truth.

Video incoming!!!!!!!!!!!!

Via twitter!!!

Wand might lose to pillow hands Chael but at least he won't get hurt and will fight another day. Wand is doing his best to extend his career and "fighting" Chael should do that for him.

Back