Walmart vs. Target

Walmart or Target

• Walmart

• Target

Results are only viewable after voting.
I feel like I'm in a normal world when I go to Target which is 95% of the time. You could put a Walmart in the middle of a million dollar neighborhood and societies worst will till find a way to it

I feel like I'm in a normal world when I go to Target which is 95% of the time. You could put a Walmart in the middle of a million dollar neighborhood and societies worst will till find a way to it

False. I have one in my area and it's pretty nice. It's never crowded and customer service is great. Not like your typical shitty Wal Mart.

I don't care what anyone says. Wal Mart is far superior to Target. Wal Mart has better selection of stuff (including auto and home improvement) and Target is way more expensive.

I was in target the other day, and I noticed that a 24 pack of 17 oz water bottles is $2.69 while a 24 pack of 8 oz water bottles is $3.09. So, you're paying more for less than half as much water?

I have also noticed that sometimes their store brand Market Pantry shit is more expensive that comparable name brand stuff.

Who is paying Target more for less?

Target and it's not even close...and I'll gladly pay more to not have to rub elbows with the dregs of society...

Target and it's not even close...and I'll gladly pay more to not have to rub elbows with the dregs of society...
I live in a major metropolitan area, and the majority of people who patrionize a near by Wal Mart here are Muslims, Hispanics, and blacks. I rarely ever see white people there. So, exactly who are you calling the "dregs of society?"

I live in a major metropolitan area, and the majority of people who patrionize a near by Wal Mart here are Muslims, Hispanics, and blacks. I rarely ever see white people there. So, exactly who are you calling the "dregs of society?"

<{ByeHomer}>

The Walmart by my old apartment was in a good area so I didn't mind going there. In general I prefer Target. Less people and just less craziness overall. Also I'm 100% positive I'm being followed at the Walmarts in my area. I see the same big black dude at each location and he's always near me looking at what I'm doing and talking on some sort of ear piece thing he has on. The dude always dresses the exact same. It's not every time I go but it's far to often for me to keep dealing with.

Target and Walmart are close to each other near me so I usually prefer Target. I also have a Walmart Neighborhood Market along my drive home from work so I will stop by there as needed.

Walmart is cheap.

Target is clean, but more expensive.

I honestly think I've gone to a full Walmart (not just a grocery store) once in my life, like close to 15 years ago, and I really had to go out of my way to get there. I've always lived around Targets and even the ones that aren't really close are convenient, like they're located in major shopping malls I go to. Right now, I'm in between a Target and a Walmart grocery store. It'd be cool if it was a full Walmart, but it's not. Target wins by default, I guess, although I suspect they'd win anyway.

When I think Walmart, I think white trash, but YMMV.

I personally shop at Meijer's and Krogers, but out of those two I'd go to Target. I went to Wal-mart once and even if the prices were a tad bit cheaper it's not worth it. I just feel dirty giving that corporation my money.
do they have any meijer's outside of michigan?

The best Walmart that I have been to is the one in Carlsbad.

Not sure if this has been said yet....but all the targets in my town are smoke shows. Hot ass chicks swarming both customers and employees. It truly is amazing...it should be scientifically studied

Not sure if this has been said yet....but all the targets in my town are smoke shows. Hot ass chicks swarming both customers and employees. It truly is amazing...it should be scientifically studied

Yep they're dripping with milfs while walmart is dripping with something else.

Wal-mart is a far weirder experience, and a couple days ago I had a 400 lb "greater" lady say some weird things to me, but the deal was decent. Target is Wal-mart where you pay 5% more to have a few less 400lb man-hating greaters and 45 year old average looking people in carts pretending to be disabled.

I'd say it's a wash. Meijer steam-rolls them both.

Why are WoW threads constantly getting necro’d lately?

Someone trying to keep his spirit alive? Lol

Definitely Target. There is one much closer to my house than a Walmart. So the little bit I would save at Walmart becomes a wash vs San Diego gas prices. Plus way hotter chicks at Target.

When I think Walmart, I think white trash, but YMMV.
Yeah, that is the point I was trying to make. I have never had the experiences at Wal Mart that you see in the memes. It's a big country, and there are lots of different people you will see in Wal Mart stores.

Back