Walmart vs. Target

Walmart or Target

• Walmart

• Target

Results are only viewable after voting.
Walmart gets a lot of shit because someone took a picture of a buttcrack in there once. I have both Target and Walmart here and there are far weirder people at Target, including the employees.

We have two Walmart SuperCenters and two Neighborhood Markets and they're all well kept and clean. I think some of you just live in shitty areas.

If I had to choose, I guess Target but I try to avoid both like the plague. I try to buy everything I need when I go to Costco to avoid having to go to places like Walmart or Target once a week.

Walmart. Target is a good 10 minutes farther away and more expensive on most stuff to boot. I've never seen anyone remotely like in those "people of walmart" photos here. The stores are clean, well lit, and well stocked. My only complaint is that they used to have only one cashier later at night even though the store was still pretty busy.

Only Walmart I've ever been to that was questionable was in another part of the state. It looked like a fucking tornado had through part of the store. Someone must have went down the aisles with their arms outspread knocking everything off that they could. I seem to recall some employees arguing up front too. They were probably discussing who was going to put all that stuff back on the shelves, lol.

Every time I convince myself the Wal Mart stereotypes are overblown and give the place another chance, it reinforces the reputation and then some. It's a true shithole.

Terrible, fat ugly customers, disorganized shelves and stupid brands, extremely low quality *everything*, not enough registers open, rude checkout people, etc etc.

meh whatever is closest and open, I don't regularly shop at these places

I go to Target. People there are in better shape than the famous fatties that go to Walmart. And I think it is higher quality products even if its just presented better only.

Hard to say because some Walmarts are better than other Walmarts and same with Targets. Depends on the store manager, I think. Some seem thoughtless in autopilot mode. Some actually keep good shit in stock.

I go to Target. People there are in better shape than the famous fatties that go to Walmart. And I think it is higher quality products even if its just presented better only.
I've seen two uber hot trophy wife/rich guy mistress level hotties at Walmart, but zero at Target.

People of Walmart dot com

There is no People of Target dot com

For some reason the Target near me is a magnet for hot women. I have no idea why. The guys that I work with have brought it up too. Easy choice.

Walmart is trash. Target is a Ripoff

I go to Ross for cheap clothes and bed/bath stuff. Amazon for everything else.

bf78fd994de97ba73af95eb508b9b518_XL.jpg

For some reason the Target near me is a magnet for hot women. I have no idea why. The guys that I work with have brought it up too. Easy choice.
you must live in the sticks. Over here, Target has the same clientele as Walmart. I havent seen a hot woman shopping there in a decade. They all order those type of goods online now. However, Whole Foods is still packed with beautiful women.

you must live in the sticks. Over here, Target has the same clientele as Walmart. I havent seen a hot woman shopping there in a decade. They all order those type of goods online now. However, Whole Foods is still packed with beautiful women.

I live in the middle of Illinois on the edge of ISU's campus (my alma mater). The Wal-Mart and Target are only about 1&1/2 to 2 miles apart. But for some reason the Wal-Mart is always a complete fucking zoo and attracts the college crowd plus the area's white trash. The Wal-Mart is the only place around that carries the whey protein powder that I prefer at a reasonable price so I go there to stock up intermittently.

The Target on the other hand is yoga pant wearing hot mom central. I can't explain why, but like I said, others have noticed the same thing. I don't mind going to Target at all.

Last edited:
Back