• Target

Results are only viewable after voting.

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
Where would you rather shop?

versus.jpg

Wal Mart definitely has more products and is generally cheaper than Target, but I always go to Target first. Just a cleaner environment and not so many ghetto people roaming around. Target also has a safer parking lot. I always feel like I'm about to get mugged when I'm on the Walmart parking area.

They opened up a bunch of Targets in Canadaland here. Places that already had a walmart. All the Targets died.

Every time I turn around I hear about another Target Computer breach which has released customer card info to some schmucks.

I'm sure Walmart has it but I don't hear about "as Many" customer data breaches.

Plus you get to see the People of Walmart.

Fuck Sake its like a free Zoo!

I generally have a better experience at Target

I never had the chance to get used to Target because they all got closed down. lol I remember them being more expensive and hardly having any merchandise. I miss Zellers. :icon_sad:

Target is about 45 minutes away walmart is about 10. I prefer target buy walmart gets my business

I see a woman alone with her couch which is carnivorous.

I refuse to shop at Walmart or any store that attracts ghetto bullshit. Life is too short to have to deal with that shit to save a few dollars. I made the mistake one time bc I needed light bulbs. After watching a cashier get into a fight with a customer over nonsense, then watch them pull eachothers weaves out, I realized I would rather live in the dark.

I refuse to shop at Walmart or any store that attracts ghetto bullshit. Life is too short to have to deal with that shit to save a few dollars. I made the mistake one time bc I needed light bulbs. After watching a cashier get into a fight with a customer over nonsense, then watch them pull eachothers weaves out, I realized I would rather live in the dark.

Same here. I refuse to even enter that jungle.

:icon_lol:

Target's awesome and cooler but has limited product availability and is generally more expensive.

It's pretty annoying how much people complain about Walmart. Like, you go there to buy underwear and potato chips, why are you so rustled that fat or poor people go there?

I personally shop at Meijer's and Krogers, but out of those two I'd go to Target. I went to Wal-mart once and even if the prices were a tad bit cheaper it's not worth it. I just feel dirty giving that corporation my money.

I generally have a better experience at Target

Me too. Similar prices, but Targets are cleaner stores, shorter lines, and usually friendlier personnel. The Wal-Mart in my area is a Super-Walmart though, so they have a very broad range of goods and decent selection of brands. Also, it is a 24 hour store while target is not. I don't shop in the middle of the night very often, but it can be very, very handy a few times a year or so.

Back