News Wallid Ismail: Paulo Costa will postpone light heavyweight move after Israel Adesanya’s ‘disgusting’

The fight was at 8 Am morning which is very soon, and costa's managers says Costa did not sleep all the night and i was thinking the same, maybe the cause of this weak performance?

The fight was at 8 Am morning which is very soon, and costa's managers says Costa did not sleep all the night and i was thinking the same, maybe the cause of this weak performance?
His camp is already hard at work on finding an excuse. Pretty soon I expect a graphic photo of this will be posted
pezao.jpg

His camp is already hard at work on finding an excuse. Pretty soon I expect a graphic photo of this will be posted
pezao.jpg
With all the pression and stress, that's completely possible that a fighter could not sleep well before the fight considering the fact they should wake up at 5 6 am if the fight start at 8 am

Borrachinha calls Izzy "human trash", now it's "mortal".

I don't know man. After how the fight went I don't know if that's a great idea. Maybe Izzy going farther next time.

Jokes aside, I'm with Costa in this one. Wanna see that rematch asap.

If I am Israel, then I never sign to fight Paulo. If Paulo doesn't get his revenge, then this incident will eat him for a long time. He may need psychological therapy to recover, if he doesn't get his revenge.

Revenge is the first step to healing from trauma that was done to you by others against your will.

Skinnyclaun Runnersanya running from the rematch!

Give the Natty Goat his rematch

If I am Israel, then I never sign to fight Paulo. If Paulo doesn't get his revenge, then this incident will eat him for a long time. He may need psychological therapy to recover, if he doesn't get his revenge.

Revenge is the first step to healing from trauma that was done to you by others against your will.
Thats some evil shit right there

I've have no interest in seeing it, I can't think of a fight where a guys leg looked that bad after 1 round, Costa might come back with a different plan, but I'd rather see it after hes get a win or two or three

You know they can fight outside the cage right?

Izzy already has him all the way figured out, and the second time will be way more brutal. Izzy shut down his pressure effortlessly by the use of parrying his lead hand away every time Costa tried to get into inside striking range, and it was absolutely beautiful. He took his manhood and his consciousness inside of ten minutes. Why would he give him a fucking rematch

You're actually with Costa on this one? You can't be serious. Never has a performance warranted an immediate rematch less. He needs 2-3 big wins before he's getting another shot at Izzy.

Him getting his manhood taken in front of millions is grounds for an immediate rematch.

Hey, Paulo, learn to fight first. Stop body-building and actually learn to fight. Beat 2-3 Top 10 guys and then...maybe...you can have a second chance to get pumped by Adesanya.

Jarl

Costa is especially mad because he doesn't like "teh gay" and has posted a bunch of anti-gay memes on social media, not even having anything to do with Adesanya.

EjBP6eYWsAAXOB_

EjBP6OBX0AIMCN1

Makes the whole outcome of that fight twice as funny.

When you talk that much shit, you better be prepared to eat it if you lose.

Last edited:
big Costa guy but sit down. He has nothing for Izzy at this point..maybe a few big wins and he gets his mojo back. But he got humiliated. no need to see it again

I'm not a fan of what Izzy did, but Costa was outclassed. Maybe he can do better in a rematch, but he has to earn his way back given how he actually performed. The answer is no.

The guy is a complete moron to think he deserves an immediate rematch not because of a bad stoppage, not because of a controversial or close decision, but because he was basically embarrassed. What an idiot!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back