News Wallid Ismail: Paulo Costa will postpone light heavyweight move after Israel Adesanya’s ‘disgusting’

Ei6-Ewas-Wk-AUvi-E6.jpg

Lol id imagine that as a fighter getting humped post fight is the worst feeling imaginable.

For months and years to come, anytime he posts anything on social media people are going to reply the image/gif of him getting humped by Adesanya just like they did with askren, except this was even worse. Gonna be hard to live this down especially since he prides himself on being a masculine, roided up Chad

Last edited:
i'm sure Izzy is worried. Costa was his easiest fight in the UFC, lol.

what if Izzy trains MMA during these next 3 years? <BC1>

The best thing for costa would be for izzy to write him off as a pushover for the rematch. Israel could train mma for next 3 years but for costa, it would help a lot more to threaten takedowns since we know he isnt going to be as good technically on the feet.

Israel took this fight very seriously. His pre fight interviews he talks about how covid had him basically living in the gym. If Izzy fades over the next few years and costa works his ass off I would watch round 2. Massive advantage Izzy though.

Costa takes the rematch via muscles.

Am I doing it right, fanboys?
In all fairness, Costa was on a year leading up to this fight.

edit: tear. Not year.

Last edited:
Back