News Wallid Ismail: Paulo Costa will postpone light heavyweight move after Israel Adesanya’s ‘disgusting’

Immediate rematches are never good for the loser. He needs one more fight to boost his moral and prove he's back before a rematch. I'd like to see him fight Whittaker.

Violation or no violation, Costa need to go on another run before getting a rematch. Who know, end of 2021 if he’s lucky

honestly izzy pushed the enveloppe too much, thats the level of disrespect that gets you killed tbh....especially for a brazilian, i wouldnt be surprised if izzy gets magically jumped/hurt.

The thing about that is what if costa destroys everyone and the same thing happens again? Then izzy would have no one to fight
There’s really only 3-4 potentially contenders who make sense for an upcoming shot that Costa could derail.

so avoid: Hermannson, Cannonier and Till

Plenty of options left.

first off- guys Israel already beat, Whittaker, Gastelum, Brunson, Vettori, Yoel.

And new guys will either come up or switch divisions. Maybe Khamzat

and IF Costa gets back to contention, then you can put him against someone like Till or Hermanson in a #1 contender fight, as at that point there will have already been time for 1-2 title fights.

if handled right it shouldn’t be an issue. Costa was DOMINATED, he should not have a fast track rematch.

Izzy was riding Costa’s back like he was on a horse, I saw nothing bad about this.

Secondly, Dana may want to have security ready for part 2 because a fight will break out at the end like Khabib/Conor.

LOL how is LHW gonna work exactly

Jiri
Jan
Santos
Rumble
Rakic
Ankalaev

hed get killed at 205

Holy shit what a crybaby

Maybe make less videos and instead train more lol.

Double leg takedown, mofo. Ever heard of it?

Costa takes the rematch via muscles.

Am I doing it right, fanboys?
No you’re doing great.

also, Izzy has one functional tit, as opposed to two, which also puts him at a major disadvantage.

There’s really only 3-4 potentially contenders who make sense for an upcoming shot that Costa could derail.

so avoid: Hermannson, Cannonier and Till

Plenty of options left.

first off- guys Israel already beat, Whittaker, Gastelum, Brunson, Vettori, Yoel.

And new guys will either come up or switch divisions. Maybe Khamzat

and IF Costa gets back to contention, then you can put him against someone like Till or Hermanson in a #1 contender fight, as at that point there will have already been time for 1-2 title fights.

if handled right it shouldn’t be an issue. Costa was DOMINATED, he should not have a fast track rematch.

Dana wasn’t happy with the way the fight went so he will not rush, but, he will take note if Costa rebounds like Ngannou. I want to see Costa go through Gastellum, Whittaker or Cannonier, and Khamzat. Perhaps a devastating win over Khamzat might do it.

He's not thinking clearly after being sexually assaulted like that

Dana wasn’t happy with the way the fight went so he will not rush, but, he will take note if Costa rebounds like Ngannou. I want to see Costa go through Gastellum, Whittaker or Cannonier, and Khamzat. Perhaps a devastating win over Khamzat might do it.
Gastelum is the perfect fight.

both lost to Izzy, both could return to title contention with a few wins, both respectable enough to boost the winner’s stock.

And Gastelum pretty much guarantees a fight. I have no recollection of him not engaging and putting on a shitty fight.

Why didn't Paulo throw ANY punches he threw about 100 against Romero not even one body shot sad

You're actually with Costa on this one? You can't be serious. Never has a performance warranted an immediate rematch less. He needs 2-3 big wins before he's getting another shot at Izzy.
This. Don't fucking ruin MW over this fake beef bullshit.

Borrachinha calls Izzy "human trash", now it's "mortal".

I don't know man. After how the fight went I don't know if that's a great idea. Maybe Izzy going farther next time.

Jokes aside, I'm with Costa in this one. Wanna see that rematch asap.

The stoppage was doo doo

Costa got beat tho

He talked a ton a shit and behaved like a dickhead at the weigh in, throwing a white belt at him, then proceeded to get absolutely dominated when they fought.

Tough to feel sorry for him. Izzy really rubbed his nose in it and now he's crying about it.

Would like to see him rack up a few wins because he definitely has no claim to a rematch after his performance.

Borrachinha calls Izzy "human trash", now it's "mortal".

I don't know man. After how the fight went I don't know if that's a great idea. Maybe Izzy going farther next time.

Jokes aside, I'm with Costa in this one. Wanna see that rematch asap.

cringy as fuck, I was rooting for costa but after that performance he should go to the drawing board and get at least 3 striaight top 10 wins.

Back