W/Porier Pricing Himself Out, Who Does Conor FIght Next?

Conor who has no background in grappling was not subbed by khabib for 4 rounds while gathje who has high level grappling background showed he was fish out of water as soon as it hit the ground. To say Conor can’t sub him is not accurate imo.
Connor is a brown belt in bjj under his head coach

Masvidal ain’t never fought a heavy hitter like Conor at 155. Conor by ko
Your AV is a pic of Conor being choked the fuck out by Diaz .... and your name is BrownPride. I’m actually low key shocked that your pulling for Conor over Mas by KO if they fought.
<DontBelieve1>

Honestly in hindsight khabib may have set out to delay the inevitable in that fight just to attempt more damage, didn’t he stand for all of round 3?
If he delayed he delayed to not gas. I thought it would be over round 2 from the gnp khabib and dishing out but Conor is a tough sob as well.

No I mean his brown belt is more worthless than the crown you get at Burger King.
I did believe that. Honestly. I thought Eddie Bravo was blowing smoke up McGregor's ass when he said he walked into his gym and held his own against some of the best guys eddie had to offer. I thought it was compete BS.

Then I saw I Khabib fight and I saw things that made me believe McGregor is really a brown belt in BJJ.

Conor wont sign contract unless Dustin agrees on 500k for Dustin's charity, no wrestling, and no leg kicks

neither will sign now wtf

Poirier doesn’t want to get Cerrone’d and get paid 200k to fight Conor

Pricing himself out? Didn't Cowboy dispel the "red panty night" myth? I'd guess the UFC offered the fight to Dustin at his standard rate (or slight bump), and Dustin scoffed because he realizes how much money the fight would actually generate.
The Red Panty used to be a thing for awhile.
Mendes,and Nate were kinda doin Conor and UFC a favor. Now its more like,they pay Conor so much they dont really care to pay the other guy who in their eyes should just be grateful to be in the same ring as him.

Not to split hairs but Khabib is a sambo practitioner. Sambo comes from Judo not BJJ. No traditional bjj in his lineage to my knowledge just sambo and wrestling. Yet everyone thinks bjj is the only submission grappling art to exist

Your AV is a pic of Conor being choked the fuck out by Diaz .... and your name is BrownPride. I’m actually low key shocked that your pulling for Conor over Mas by KO if they fought.
<DontBelieve1>
It’s not that I’m pulling for Conor it’s just that what feel would happen. Masvidal is a fake ass mofo getting into politics when that isn’t he’s thing.

Not to split hairs but Khabib is a sambo practitioner. Sambo comes from Judo not BJJ. No traditional bjj in his lineage to my knowledge just sambo and wrestling. Yet everyone thinks bjj is the only submission grappling art to exist
Yes Khabib is a Sambo/Judo guy.
He hardly trains BJJ. Only when he's in AKA during camps he might roll with some BJJ players.

00_original_crop_exact.png

You mad bro cause it’s true idiot?
sure bro sorry i bow before conor he alrdeay deftead masvidal and izzy too infact nobody can take that left sorry for doubting you
floyd is still in a coma too

Back