W/Porier Pricing Himself Out, Who Does Conor FIght Next?

Ahh, Sherdog logic in its glory. Gaijthe gets submitted by Khabib, so is now completely open to getting subbed by anyone now.

I've been saying this for years, but Khabib is one of the most high level BJJ practitioners in MMA. Watch his YouTube rolls that have been posted for years. He schools elite black belts like they are nothing. Getting submitted by Khabib does not make you a fucking white belt.

Christ, Conor received hate for years after the Diaz sub for having no ground game, and now he's going to submit Gaijthe?

Does Conor even have a win via submission in his career?

Has Gaijthe EVER been submitted before?

This place, man.
He did legitimately show white belt level skills on the mat though.

Literally had no defense whatsoever.

I think he's stated that he doesn't train jiu jitsu and he certainly proved it that night.

He did legitimately show white belt level skills on the mat though.

Literally had no defense whatsoever.

I think he's stated that he doesn't train jiu jitsu and he certainly proved it that night.
It's pretty obnoxious to say he showed 'white belt skills' on the ground when he has only ever been on the ground for two brief periods with Khabib in his whole career. Yes, his mounted triangle loss was bad, but he did shake off the armbar in the first round. And more importantly, this was against Khabib.

Got a source on him saying he never trains BJJ? That seems too insane to be true.

My point is, he's made it this far in his career without ever getting handled on the ground. A sub loss to Khabib doesn't mean you're a shit grappler. It just means you faced Khabib.

Calling any UFC calibre fighter a white belt (let alone a top 5) in BJJ is ridiculous, dude.

Masvidal at 155. I would love to see Conor ko him stiff.

Ahh, Sherdog logic in its glory. Gaijthe gets submitted by Khabib, so is now completely open to getting subbed by anyone now.

I've been saying this for years, but Khabib is one of the most high level BJJ practitioners in MMA. Watch his YouTube rolls that have been posted for years. He schools elite black belts like they are nothing. Getting submitted by Khabib does not make you a fucking white belt.

Christ, Conor received hate for years after the Diaz sub for having no ground game, and now he's going to submit Gaijthe?

This place, man.
The way I think sarcasm is helluva drug... did you tryed it?.

Masvidal at 155. I would love to see Conor ko him stiff.
Remind me of when Mas was KO’d stiff? I’ll wait. That’s right he never has been in 49 fucking fights. Far more likely that Mas with his more complete MMA game takes Conor to school for as many rounds as Conor can survive (likely 3).

Got a feeling it’s Tony after what Conor said about him the other day

It's pretty obnoxious to say he showed 'white belt skills' on the ground when he has only ever been on the ground for two brief periods with Khabib in his whole career. Yes, his mounted triangle loss was bad, but he did shake off the armbar in the first round. And more importantly, this was against Khabib.

Got a source on him saying he never trains BJJ? That seems too insane to be true.

My point is, he's made it this far in his career without ever getting handled on the ground. A sub loss to Khabib doesn't mean you're a shit grappler. It just means you faced Khabib.

Calling any UFC calibre fighter a white belt (let alone a top 5) in BJJ is ridiculous, dude.

I think it had more to do with Gaethje gassing out for his poor defending.

What's this about poirier pricing himself out? Cant find anything on it

Remind me of when Mas was KO’d stiff? I’ll wait. That’s right he never has been in 49 fucking fights. Far more likely that Mas with his more complete MMA game takes Conor to school for as many rounds as Conor can survive (likely 3).
Masvidal ain’t never fought a heavy hitter like Conor at 155. Conor by ko

This place, man.
You are absolutely correct but Conor will KO anybody at 155 not named Khabib.

I'd like it to be Ferguson but my pick is Gaethje gets the fight.

Conor who has no background in grappling was not subbed by khabib for 4 rounds while gathje who has high level grappling background showed he was fish out of water as soon as it hit the ground. To say Conor can’t sub him is not accurate imo.
Honestly in hindsight khabib may have set out to delay the inevitable in that fight just to attempt more damage, didn’t he stand for all of round 3?

Back