W/Porier Pricing Himself Out, Who Does Conor FIght Next?

Conor is going to fight on January 23. Dustin better get it together he’s going to lose it. Could be Justin or could be Tony.

It's not the simple fact that Gaethje got submitted by Khabib, that's Sherdog level thinking right there. It's how he was a fish out of the water with no defense on the ground for anything that was so startling. Nobody shat on Poirier for getting submitted by Khabib, because he didn't look like a white belt on the ground. Whereas Conor has underrated BJJ and didn't make it too easy for Khabib.

Yes, because Conor has the wrestling to take Gathje down. WTF

Justin is the fight. Its the fight everyone wanted before he fought Cowboy, its the fight fans want now.

Dustin is a great fight but Justin is the best fight, even Tony, Chandler or Max moving up are all interesting fights. Thats the problem for Dustin, Conor has so many options. Didnt even mention Masvidal or Nate.

So Dustin's gonna get a take it or leave it offer.

Yes, because Conor has the wrestling to take Gathje down. WTF

No, Conor would just knock him down. Suggesting Conor would actually submit Gaethje was hyperbole anyway (Conor would never bother going for a submission), the point just being that Gaethje is weaker on the ground than Conor.

No, Conor would just knock him down. Suggesting Conor would actually submit Gaethje was hyperbole anyway (Conor would never bother going for a submission), the point just being that Gaethje is weaker on the ground than Conor.
<{hughesimpress}>

I want to see him in a 5 round fight with Ferg. Rather see that than Dustin.

We got people declining McGregor fights now? How low could the offer possibly be? What a dummy

It's not the simple fact that Gaethje got submitted by Khabib, that's Sherdog level thinking right there. It's how he was a fish out of the water with no defense on the ground for anything that was so startling. Nobody shat on Poirier for getting submitted by Khabib, because he didn't look like a white belt on the ground. Whereas Conor has underrated BJJ and didn't make it too easy for Khabib.
He avoided the armbar in the first. I'll admit that Gaijthe fell for a really textbook triangle setup in the second, something that should really be avoided at that level, but Khabib is an amazing BJJ practitioner. You just rarely see it because it's safer for him to GnP from the dominant positions he puts guys in.

He has submitted 4 of his last 6 opponents: all top 5 LWs. These guys are no slouches on the ground.

Love how since khabib squashed gaetche everyone is going on how shit his grappling is.

What happen to him keeping it standing like all the idiots were predicting.

I thought this fight was a done deal?

I'm guessing Dusty wants something closer to Conor money?

<YeahOKJen>

Masvidal?

Gaitjtchie?

Ferguson?

Khabib?

Nate Diaz?

Nick Diaz?

Chandler?

Oliviera?
All the names you list are great options. Speaks to how fun it is to watch Conor fight. I'd like your post if @Jackonfire hadn't had a hissy fit.

In order this is what I'd wanna see:

Poirier
Masvidal
Gaethje (not competitive IMO but would be so fun to watch)
Ferguson
Oliveira
Nate (not urgent as it could happen at any time)
Nick (would rather see Nate rubber match first)
Chandler (not competitive)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back