Shoop VOTE - ✌️International Shoop League✌️ voting thread. Season 5 - Round 1

You get two votes!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What happened to number 8?

Love it guys.... Keep up the good work. These threads always bring the laughs...

giphy.gif

Come on Sherdoggers...how about some comments about our forums legendary shoop talent!
The boys have worked hard to crack a smile...show them some love.

Was surprised to see you didn't bump yourself onto the list. What's up with that?

We got ourselves a UFC 222 shoop thread here though... so lets get this thing going yeah?

I'm too lazy for shoop contests. Been really busy too.

Besides, you guys already got this. Too many good shoops.

K0QGSO4.jpg

What happened to number 8?
That waz the one of Frankie layed out in the alley next to a strung out girl. Waz used previously in another thread, so got bumped out.

5 and 12 got my vote.

A couple of these are really good.

Overall pretty underwhelming compared to the Shooperbowls a couple years ago...and even the OG Rashadface days.

What the fuck has happened?!

Was gonna enter this one but didn't complete in time...and really still haven't.
kew7tl3_Imgur.gif

Last edited:
A couple of these are really good.

Overall pretty underwhelming compared to the Shooperbowls a couple years ago...and even the OG Rashadface days.

What the fuck has happened?!

Was gonna enter this one but didn't complete in time...and really still haven't.
kew7tl3_Imgur.gif
<DisgustingHHH>

12 kills me... Simple but devastating.

1 and 12 lol.

Respect to 2, and honorable mention to 4.
2 is probably the most technical... Can't imagine how long that would have taken!

This is where you can instantly tell the ones that use a proper shoop programme on a proper computer making shoops as pieces of work, and the wannabe punks like me on our phones shooping for teh lulz...

Respect to the pros!

2 is probably the most technical... Can't imagine how long that would have taken!

This is where you can instantly tell the ones that use a proper shoop programme on a proper computer making shoops as pieces of work, and the wannabe punks like me on our phones shooping for teh lulz...

Respect to the pros!
Seconded. ;-) I like

shoop-omalleys-got-talent-jpg.352691

bump

sean-omalley-2-jpg.352693

Attachments

• Shoop-OMalleys-got-talent.jpg
    Shoop-OMalleys-got-talent.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 174
  • Sean OMalley 2.jpg
    Sean OMalley 2.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 195