Shoop VOTE - ✌️International Shoop League✌️ voting thread. Season 5 - Round 1

You get two votes!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Weed shoops usually aren't among my favorites, but the crayon scribble tattoo in 3 won me over.

Unlearn English

<{anton}>

All great shoops!

index.php

They are all great, still haven't made my picks yet.

I did notice a shoop in this list that was already posted in the Edgar shoop thread. Someone re-used their shoop.

"• Do not post your images anywhere on the internet before or during the contest or you will be disqualified."

<[analyzed}>

Last edited:
I did notice a shoop in this list that was already posted in the Edgar shoop thread. Someone re-used their shoop.

"• Do not post your images anywhere on the internet before or during the contest or you will be disqualified."

Got a link to the shoop in question and the thread where it was already posted? Edit: Ah, found it.

Last edited:
Awesome entries!

This is the arena where quality separates from quantity shoopers... there are legit geniuses here!

All great.

I voted for 5 and 10.

Well done everyone, a few had me in stitches, lol.

Fuck yeah! The streak is alive!

Good job everyone!

1, 5, & 12 are soooo good. Wish I had 3 votes (well, 4 so I could vote for mine).

Oh shit! I just zoomed in on #9 and somehow I can see Soukhamthath's thoughts:

ufc222enhance.png

Looking over these entries shows me that I truly have much to learn, but I wasn't ever trained in this stuff so I'm making it up as I go. I'm sure that's the case for most of you as well, but I imagine there's an art degree or something hanging around in here too.

shoop-hunt-teaches-struve-a-jab-gif.352319

Attachments

• shoop-Hunt-teaches-Struve-a-jab.gif
    shoop-Hunt-teaches-Struve-a-jab.gif
    318.8 KB · Views: 532
1 is... jesus. I love Frankie, but I don't love him enough to not vote for that.

shoop-muppet-judges-dark-alley-jpg.352473

Attachments

• Shoop Muppet-judges-dark-alley.jpg
    Shoop Muppet-judges-dark-alley.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 401
Last edited:
5 and its not even close. 7/12 should be a good battle for 2nd.

My first vote is for number 5. Not sure about the other one yet.

My first vote is for number 5. Not sure about the other one yet.
Was surprised to see you didn't bump yourself onto the list. What's up with that?

We got ourselves a UFC 222 shoop thread here though... so lets get this thing going yeah?

Back