You get two votes!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigwaverider

✌️ SHOOP MOD ✌️
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Link to the Final round Shooperbowl

3-10-18. Results are in for Round 1.The Final Round, "The Shooperbowl", will be for UFC 223 "Ferguson vs. Khabib", April 7, 2018. Don't forget we will combine the votes from Round 1 and 2 to determine the winner.

Thanks everyone for competing and voting. Good round! Need more donations.

1 - @Sansnom - 78 votes
2 - @Myrddin Wild - 12 votes
3 - @Buff - 10 votes
4 - @Cowboy Cerroliveira - 14 votes
5 - @Chuck - 75 votes
6 - @Valhoven - 11 votes
7 - @jeicex - 15 votes
9 - @JohnMandick - 3 votes
10 - @MacGregor - 3 votes
11 - @bigwaverider - 31 votes
12 - @Empty Emp - 85 votes

You get 2 votes, so choose wisely.

Voting is now live for the International Shoop League Season 5 Shooping contest Round 1.

Would like to thank the contestants for coming up with some great Shoops as well as the fans for making this happen. Brought to you by @Empty Emp and @bigwaverider. Voting for this round will last 3 days.

The Final Round, "The Shooperbowl", will be for UFC 223 "Ferguson vs. Khabib", April 7, 2018. We will combine the votes from Round 1 and 2 to determine the winner. Thus far we have $25 in prizes donated by @MacGregor. More donations are welcome. We do Amazon eGift codes which can be purchased here. PM the code(s) to @Empty Emp and/or @bigwaverider.

Make sure to leave a comment so the thread stays bumped.

Don't forget, you get two votes.

9c23xNQ.jpg

WE3Qj0Y.gif

6cwQgVC.jpg

y0yLpDY.jpg

isl-5--LAST_zpsimegicxl.gif

mjn2IjY.gif

oHGQYCf.png

wb9SdFL.png

3VoeMWe.jpg

RbJnoLX.png

Qbeomzh.gif

JFiat9N.png

Last edited:
Can't see number 10!?
but quality work hard to pick only 2

Tough call as usual.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
1 and 5 for me, 12 is a close third. All are pretty sweet.

When you vote try to leave a comment to keep it on the first page.

tenor.gif

5 took a gargantuan effort to make, 1 is hilarious as fuck and 8 is simply funny as hell.

All of these are great though. Well done lads.{<redford}

Wow....good stuff lads!

Just one negative 1. I don't like when a fighter is depicted like that, Cyborg deserves more respect.. don't like this.

2. Is really creative and different from what we usually get, thinking of voting this one.

4. Is simple .. haha but really simple shoop but so good and funny real contender for a vote here.

5. High quality shoop here, good concept, animation.. this is a master shooper at work this is a guarantee vote for me.

7. Ms paint one (don't know if its harder or easier to do maybe harder imo) but damn is it funny :D another vote contender here.

Honorable mentions to 6 (I know who did is *edit or no I don't lul*.. like it but needs more effort in directing / editing imo to be the winner) and 11 (nice skills and integration but to dark and fast I don't know hard to observe it is missing something overall).

Congrats on all involved you guys have skills and I appreciate them all even that 1 :p My votes go to: 2 and 5 this to me are the winners they are next level.

Last edited:
Just one negative 1. I don't like when a fighter is depicted like that, Cyborg deserves more respect.. don't like this.

2. Is really creative and different from what we usually get, thinking of voting this one.

4. Is simple .. haha but really simple shoop but so good and funny real contender for a vote here.

5. High quality shoop here, good concept, animation.. this is a master shooper at work this is a guarantee vote for me.

7. Ms paint one (don't know if its harder or easier to do maybe harder imo) but damn is it funny :D another vote contender here.

Honorable mentions to 6 (I know who did is.. like it but needs more effort in directing / editing imo to be the winner) and 11 (nice skills and integration but to dark and fast I don't know hard to observe it is missing something overall).

Congrats on all involved you guys have skills and I appreciate them all even that 1 :p My votes go to: 2 and 5 this to me are the winners they are next level.

I voted for 1 and 2 even though I tend to share your thoughts on Cyborg.

I voted for 1 and 2 even though I tend to share your thoughts on Cyborg.

2 needs way more love.. it had 2 votes you got to be kidding me it's so good, maybe needed more 'funny' stuff for extra votes but the work and quality here need to be repaid imo.

All fun stuff the shooperz bumped in here. I can't even vote yet... cause I can't decide

Back