Shoop VOTE - ✌️International Shoop League✌️ voting thread. Season 5 - Round 1

You get two votes!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vote for your two favorite shoops in the ISL season 5 voting thread. Sorry if you were already tagged or voted.

Last edited:
Vote for your two favorite shoops in the ISL season 5 voting thread. Sorry if you were already tagged or voted.

Last edited:
O man voted 1 and 5 but really really liked 12.

why did 8 get disqualified?

Voting is now live for the International Shoop League Season 5 Shooping contest Round 1.

You get 2 votes, so choose wisely.

Would like to thank the contestants for coming up with some great Shoops as well as the fans for making this happen. Brought to you by @Empty Emp and @bigwaverider. Voting for this round will last 3 days.

The Final Round, "The Shooperbowl", will be for UFC 223 "Ferguson vs. Khabib", April 7, 2018. We will combine the votes from Round 1 and 2 to determine the winner. Thus far we have $25 in prizes donated by @MacGregor. More donations are welcome. We do Amazon eGift codes which can be purchased here. PM the code(s) to @Empty Emp and/or @bigwaverider.

Make sure to leave a comment so the thread stays bumped.

Don't forget, you get two votes.

9c23xNQ.jpg

WE3Qj0Y.gif

6cwQgVC.jpg

y0yLpDY.jpg

isl-5--LAST_zpsimegicxl.gif

mjn2IjY.gif

oHGQYCf.png

wb9SdFL.png

3VoeMWe.jpg

RbJnoLX.png

Qbeomzh.gif

JFiat9N.png

What was 8 , disqualified, do not vote for this?

Too much Cyborg for my taste but nice shoops. Good job guys.

Voted. I wanna get in on one of these when I get better. I’ve bern having a blast in the shoop threads tho.

lmao @ all of these shops.

But I had to vote for number 1. I think what really sells it is Dana and Conor's placement in the shop.

Remarkable shoop abilities by some of these people, great creativity.

Back