Volleyball physiques

4jmid0.jpg

It doesnt matter how many times this pic has been posted, it needs to be posted again.

Can anyone identify mysterious vb chick?

*continues hunting*

Female vb players tend to look a bit blocky - there's a lot of rotation in the game and it needs a shitload of core strength. You tend to see big obliques being developed.

As for guys - relative strength is key as is being tall. So skinny rules above all.

And to everyone being a smartass about volleyball players - to play professionally, for the guys you generally need to be reaching at least 11' to be competitive.... it's no joke - these guys are pretty explosive.

yeah, male volleyballer's physiques are at the bottom of the barrell, i'd go as far as saying endurance runners and cyclist look better than male volleyball players. That is bad.

Take a basketball player, then strip them of a lot of mass because volleyball has more jumping than basketball.

That's all it is. Tall guys who need to jump *a lot*.

Who cares what they look like as long as theyre performing well in their chosen sport. I think its you guys who are the f@gs for caring about their physiques.

unfortunately from what i remember from high school there were more than a few fat chicks in spandex.

Back