Volleyball physiques

stylesbjj**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Womens volleyball players seem to have the ultimate female athletes physiques. Fully developed ass, legs, and thighs. They are overall a bit more muscular than most women athletes. However, mens volleyball players seem to be at the very bottom of men athletes physiques. Do women respond better to jumping than men do?

I think that since jumping is considered "work" to females' bodies, they adapt by getting bigger/stronger.

Since for most men at all athletically gifted jumping isn't really that hard, it doesn't cause as many adaptations.

Remember too they have all those crouched positions they hold. Same thing though as far as adaptations go, I'd think.

You're forgetting that your sample is self selecting.

Women who gravitate towards volleyball are just women, and jumping makes them hot.

Men who gravitate towards volleyball are homosexuals, usually latent ones, and their inner psycho-sexual turmoil distracts them from the achievement of truly athletic physiques (ironic, I know).

Q.E.D.

As alluded to previously, women who play that are usually naturally good at; tall and able to jump well.

Women who gravitate towards volleyball are just women, and jumping makes them hot.

Men who gravitate towards volleyball are homosexuals, usually latent ones, and their inner psycho-sexual turmoil distracts them from the achievement of truly athletic physiques (ironic, I know).

I can't disagree with anything that's been said here.

From the squats thread, for visual reference:

jmaastricht-05-hr-0714.jpg

12may3.jpg

misc-lwrearmr-p.jpg

styles, you'd say the same thing about any women's sport that regularly used bikinis or short spandex as "uniforms". It has nothing to do w/ volleyball. In fact, I'd venture to guess that a large percentage of the asses in the photos above are laden with cellulite.

styles, you'd say the same thing about any women's sport that regularly used bikinis or short spandex as "uniforms". It has nothing to do w/ volleyball. In fact, I'd venture to guess that a large percentage of the asses in the photos above are laden with cellulite.

Why do you have to ruin things for everyone else?

Hahaha. Wait a minute, I play volleyball. WTF?

Hahaha. Wait a minute, I play volleyball. WTF?

So what you're really saying is that you're gay?

;)

P.S.: Incidentally, I played a lot of volleyball in high school, but I did it for Junior Classical League (latin club) so that made it totally straight.

P.S.: Incidentally, I played a lot of volleyball in high school, but I did it for Junior Classical League (latin club) so that made it totally straight.

Not really sure that justifies it considering I've been to Tennessee JCL convetions. And BTW, I was the Chariot race and 100m champion.

You can kiss my white ass (this is not meant to have racial overtones, just the fact that my ass is indeed, quite white). I happen to really enjoy volleyball and play whenever I can get in a game, which isn't very often.

You know why Junior Leaguers hate group sex? All those thank you notes.

Not really sure that justifies it considering I've been to Tennessee JCL convetions. And BTW, I was the Chariot race and 100m champion.

Haha, seriously? Tennessee?

What years did you go?

I was the guy that won academic decathlon and everything else intellectual in 2001 and 2002 while all you jock types were out there doing Olympika.

Yep, TN JCL in Smyrna. I belive it was '02 and '03 that I went. Don't really remember much about the academic events, other than I sucked at them. I was never a real jock type either but I won the 100m pretty easily because TSSAA track athletes weren't allowed to compete. We also has a sick chariot design made from 2 bicycle tires a bunch of 2x4s. Good times. :)

Back