Media Volkanovski says he was drinking every day for 3-4 weeks leading up to the Islam rematch

Lil Tank Abbott ova hea, amirite T ?

christopher-moltisanti-1920.jpg

What’s up with these fuckers making excuses nonstop? lol…. You got your ass kicked… move on.

maybe he was bullied into taking the fight? who knows
maybe its more behind it than we know

how do you nut huggers feel about your boi coming in hot with the excuses?

We probably already got over it because it was already obvious to us before the fight happened, and we knew he shouldn't have taken the fight in the first place. Anyone who follows volk's social media knew that volk was in no condition to be fighting -- the guy was in a cast a few weeks before getting the call, vacationing, doing PT, and celebrating the birth of his daughter.

There's a reason why a lot of us were telling everyone it was a stupid fight to make on short notice.

It was stupid and it still is stupid lol.

Volk is stating the obvious and it is no crazy surprise to anyone who was paying attention. That said, he should probably stop talking about it, but it's probably hard not to talk about it when people keep asking him about it in every interview.

Last edited:
Well that's dumb. Must not have wanted to win that bad

more like 3-4 weeks after the fight

How is he making excuses?
He’s explaining that he’s had a full camp and is ready to go for his up coming fight. They’ve taken one quote and now the most active champion in the sport has a drinking problem. 😂 4 weeks is a drinking problem.?? Hahaha.
After having surgery
and taking a title fight in a higher division late notice.

Islam fans were making excuses when he WON their first fight.

I mean, Diaz was drunk on a beach in Cabo when he got the call 11 days out. He showed up and finished McGregor in under 2 rounds.

I wonder if Volk was drinkin #CoorsLight cuz dat KO was cold as the Rockies fam. 🥶🧊😴

Edit: mod-dem be profilin I ain't don't nothin fam ain't a ting don't worry just chillin like a can of Coors,,,, ahlie???

Last edited:
So he was drunk when he accepted the fight.
<mma4>

The real question is why?

I struggle to understand how a professional athlete at such a high level and at the peak of his career, especially in combat sports, drinks everyday?

Like I'm no saint but even I cut out the booze to only special occasions for a few years when competing, and it wasn't even my career with big bucks and a legacy on the line.

On one hand some of those top tier fighters can be mega disciplined with training and on the other they just let themselves go completely everyday.

I'm a Volk fan but I'm scratching my head here.

I love Book but cmon mate. You took a risk, signed on the dotted line on shorter than short notice, and the better man that night won. Onto the next!

Lil Tank Abbott ova hea, amirite T ?

christopher-moltisanti-1920.jpg

Volk : You ever feel like nothin' good was ever gonna happen to you?

Islam : Yeah. And nothin' did. So what? I'm alive, I'm survivin'.

Volk : That's it. I don't wanna just survive. It's says in these movie writing books that every character has an arc. Understand?

Islam : [stares blankly]

Volk : Like everybody starts out somewheres. and they do something, something gets done to them and it changes their life. That's called an arc. Where's my arc?

Islam: [head kicks Volk]

1707447273700.png

Back