Media Volk - You dont deserve to be here, you're a drug cheat

He knows he will be face to face with him so he was able to wait with his comments. Others may never run into the person face to face so they get the message out in other ways. It's all the same as long as people stand by what they say and don't back track and act like they didn't say it or mean it like that. Like Artem making public comments about Khabib and then backtracking when Khabib pressed him in person.

nah, it's a different level of class when you don't air out the dirty laundry for all to hear. it's nobody's business but the 2 parties.

PEDs do help you develop skills, because they allow you to train way more than you can naturally. So even if he stopped cheating 7 years ago it still would make him a better fighter and it would have helped his record back then as well which could have changed his entire career. And to fail back then you had to be seriously juicing, it was nothing like now with random drug tests that can catch a fighter microdosing, they knew when the tests were going to be performed.

PEDs do help you develop skills, because they allow you to train way more than you can naturally. So even if he stopped cheating 7 years ago it still would make him a better fighter and it would have helped his record back then as well which could have changed his entire career. And to fail back then you had to be juicing big time, it was nothing like now with random drug tests that can catch a fighter microdosing, they knew when the tests were going to be performed.

regardless, he got caught, got punished, and has been clean and productive in the 7 years since. it has nothing to do with this fight except Volk somehow didn't know about it when it's public knowledge.

regardless, he got caught, got punished, and has been clean and productive in the 7 years since. it has nothing to do with this fight except Volk somehow didn't know about it when it's public knowledge.
no it does have an effect on his career for the reasons I mentioned.

While the reality is a lot of people want people who tested positive for PED's to be punished forever, that isn't reasonable or even ethical. He broke the rules and suffered the consequences detailed by those that enforce the rules. Continuing to whine about it almost a decade later is awful.

I hate that when people fuck up, the go to reaction of so many people (who I think are honestly uncivilized and dumb) is for them to suffer forever as a result. The reality is that we've probably witnessed someone start from the bottom and rise up and get into a career where they can change their family's outcomes for generations -- and in that process made an error in judgment. Since then, they were punished, owned up to it and turned it around and continued to be successful.

Can't anyone be happy someone turned out okay and had a change in character? Fuck.

nah, it's a different level of class when you don't air out the dirty laundry for all to hear. it's nobody's business but the 2 parties.
It's not dirty laundry, it's public information and the way you feel about someone is your opinion. That's not dirty laundry. Like I said some people can meet face to face so they can say things then, if others don't have that option then putting a message out for them to hear/see is fine. As long as they stand by what they say.

You do understand that this post is about what they said right? So it's not just the 2 parties anymore. They both knew they would be mic'd up and on video for the face off. This very post is about what they said during the face off. So no it isn't just kept between the 2 parties, it was said by Volk knowing everyone else would hear it as well.

I can't wait for this fight...so we can get it over with those 2 boring cunts and see Max beating the winner.

It's not dirty laundry, it's public information and the way you feel about someone is your opinion. That's not dirty laundry. Like I said some people can meet face to face so they can say things then, if others don't have that option then putting a message out for them to hear/see is fine. As long as they stand by what they say.

You do understand that this post is about what they said right? So it's not just the 2 parties anymore. They both knew they would be mic'd up and on video for the face off. This very post is about what they said during the face off. So no it isn't just kept between the 2 parties, it was said by Volk knowing everyone else would hear it as well.

so now you're saying Volkanovski is a fucking liar based on your opinion. do you listen to yourself? you're condoning twitter shit talking and at the same time calling a UFC champion who has done nothing but conduct himself with class, a liar.

please check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Long time ago. Lame come back. Volk fights better than his trash talk. Volk should appreciate he has an opponent that is promotable. PR is good stirring up interest but could have used a better line. Dana should poach one of Vince’s writers.

so now you're saying Volkanovski is a fucking liar based on your opinion. do you listen to yourself? you're condoning twitter shit talking and at the same time calling a UFC champion who has done nothing but conduct himself with class, a liar.

please check yourself before you wreck yourself.
Are you dumb? How the hell did you get me calling Volk a liar from my post? He said it to him in person, but both know they are mic'd up and on video for the face off. They know everything they say and do is going to be seen and heard by everyone you numnuts. He said that knowing everyone is going to hear it. Yes he said to him, but you act like this was some behind closed doors private conversation. It's in a public setting with an open mic and video recording doofus. I was responding about the post being only between 2 parties. It isn't when you do that shit in public with audio and video recording, and they literally have a stadium crowd in attendance to watch everything they say and do lol. Check your intelligence because you just wrecked yourself.

To be fair, Ortega popped for testosterone in 2014 and served a suspension, then never failed another test. He's been through advanced testing with USADA for years now.

I think 7 years later, its pretty immaterial for Volk to say.

Volk was not getting drug tested for PEDS 7 years ago.
Always an excuse,

My first thought when Volk said this was: "Dana must be imploding internally".
It's really difficult for an athlete and know you're competing against a guy that literally cheated with PEDs in a previous fight.
It would make anyone uncomfortable. Volk is 100% right there.
An embarrassing moment.

Back