Media Volk - You dont deserve to be here, you're a drug cheat

Outta likes, but yup, I think so too. Max made him look super mortal, doesn't mean Alex can.

I wasn't as impressed with the KZ fight as everyone else. That style of fight plays perfectly into Volk and will lead to a UD loss unless he gets knockdowns each round.
Volk won't lunge forward he will just sit back on the outside an is superior at the range for some weird reason as a little guy.

Thanks, man. I'm not getting ahead of myself or anything, just have to take one step at a time. She said she took a couple of the home tests and they were positive. Apparently false positives are unusual (unlike false negatives). But she went to the doctor Thursday and we're waiting for those results

Alright Congratulations man (if you are happy about it). Wish you the best of luck!

Damn that was some real vitriol from Volk. I don't blame him. If you fight clean your whole life and earned your spot at the top, nothing is more insulting than seeing someone (from your perspective) cheating to get what you earned.

Back