Volk is going to take a bad beating

Volk is going to let the hands fly a lot more in this one now that he knows he won't go down so easy in the clinch.

So Volkanovski doesn't have any adjustments he could make? They both have the same notice in terms of fighting again so it's not like Islam has a strategy advantage. He's was just prepared physically for a fight.

Anything but a spectacular, early finish would be underwhelming for Islam. Weight class above, full camp, home advantage, very little time for Volk... Probably easy IV access too. Dude has every possible advantage.

Imo Volk will do better this fight. He came out of the first fight with strength to spare, while Islam was quite worn out. Volk will press the pace more intensely this time around.

I am concerned about the potential injury affecting things for Volk, but I really don't think it's gonna be that serious. He's gonna take it to Islam and we'll get the third fight at UFC 300.

Volk by 4 th rd ko.

I can’t wait for Islam to be never that good
<28>

Volk isn't the type of fighter to get dominated unless it's a lucky shot

{<redford}

I really didn't care who won to be honest. I just don't know how people can say that one fighters can make a change and they other can't. And the longer I'm on these forums the more I realize that we can say whatever the hell we want but it makes no bearing in the real world. The fight happens how the fight happens regardless of what us fans think we know because in MMA nobody knows shit because the unexpected happens all the time.

Back