Volcano power plants

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do you ever think,where are the volcano power plants?

If its all about heat and boiling water, why not build a structure over a volcano that can catch the heat and use it to produce electricity?

World leaders need to start thinking outside of the box man! everything we have is right here, and the whole fuckin ocean is saltwater

volcanoes are Earth's herpes.

volcanoes are Earth's herpes.

Its freaking stupid man between volcanos, oceans ,rivers, wind, lightnimg, the sun, we have all sources energy we ever need naturaly occuring

Or the core of the earth even ya know? build a pipeline down to that good good stuff

I guess these are already thing as loyal pointed out. I think we could use a lot more alternative energy sources than we are using now.

Isn't there some place using the kinetic energy of cars hitting speed bumps iirc?

Last edited:
Its freaking stupid man between volcanos, oceans ,rivers, wind, lightnimg, the sun, we have all sources energy we ever need naturaly occuring

Or the core of the earth even ya know? build a pipeline down to that good good stuff

I love fucking with my nephew (he's 6). a while back I told him "you know the oldest people alive live in the center of the Earth?" & that blew his fucking mind, like his jaw dropped with his eyes wide open saying "whhhoooooooooooaaaaaaahh".

he gets mad whenever I tell people that haha

They're all being used as lairs for Hillary

I love fucking with my nephew (he's 6). a while back I told him "you know the oldest people alive live in the center of the Earth?" & that blew his fucking mind, like his jaw dropped with his eyes wide open saying "whhhoooooooooooaaaaaaahh".

he gets mad whenever I tell people that haha
I didn't know you're @Medulla Omoplata's uncle.

They're all being used as lairs for Hillary

Epstein's theory of pedolivity.

Small springs in the heel of your shoes. Thin wires like fishing line connected to power lines from the shoes. Would power the city by people going about their business. And at night, kick off the shoes and enjoy the electricity.

What I want to know, is why don’t we throw all the trash into active volcanoes?

look at all the landfill mountains...imagine you slingshot massive bundles of trash into an open volcano (why not monetise that? Make people pay to sling it), that stuff should just melt.

Toxic fumes? volcanoes are emitting those anyway...

I knew a dude that worked at a volcano plant, he only just started the job when his pregnant wife arrived and pleaded for him to come back home because apparently he beat up and even murdered a few of his co-workers at his previous job.

At this point he went completely crazy and tried to choke her but his former best friend/mentor was also there and pleaded for him to stop but to no avail. They proceeded to fight throughout the power plant but eventually the crazy dude ended up getting burned by the lava and ended up disfigured. He got terrible third degree burns, lost a few limbs and has to wear a respirator mask now.

I knew a dude that worked at a volcano plant, he only just started the job when his pregnant wife arrived and pleaded for him to come back home because apparently he beat up and even murdered a few of his co-workers at his previous job.

At this point he went completely crazy and tried to choke her but his former best friend/mentor was also there and pleaded for him to stop but to no avail. They proceeded to fight throughout the power plant but eventually the crazy dude ended up getting burned by the lava and ended up disfigured. He got terrible third degree burns, lost a few limbs and has to wear a respirator mask now.

My friend works at a coffee shop

Small springs in the heel of your shoes. Thin wires like fishing line connected to power lines from the shoes. Would power the city by people going about their business. And at night, kick off the shoes and enjoy the electricity.

I think they tried something similar with floor panels, each one generated a tiny amount of energy with each step someone took on it. I don’t think it generates much in total.

Sometimes I think how the sun is really just one big semi-permanent explosion.

I think that's why Michael Bay uses sunsets so much in his films.

They should invent a wristband that converts the kinetic energy from jacking off into real electricity.

Then the increase in incel population will actually be a good thing.

Do you ever think,where are the volcano power plants?

If its all about heat and boiling water, why not build a structure over a volcano that can catch the heat and use it to produce electricity?

World leaders need to start thinking outside of the box man! everything we have is right here, and the whole fuckin ocean is saltwater
Nobody wants to invest large amounts of money in a facility that is always at risk of being erupted into with hot lava.

Pumping water into a volcano to make steam (like geothermal power stations) could also lead to volcanic eruptions or earthquakes. One such effort in Switzerland caused >10,000 earthquakes in 6 days - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Induced_seismicity_in_Basel scary stuff

I am all about alternative energy sources. But we need to stay the fuck away from the earths core. I really enjoy the benefits our magnetic field provides, and don't want my idiotic species fucking that up.

Back