Volcano power plants

Pics or work imo

b248700527e9c679165f8be946811e6d6737ae0d.png_1200x630.png

I wanted to open a gym that would generate electricity... All of the machines would be hooked up to small generators to make electricity. You're monthly membership would be proportional to the amount of electricity you generated. Lazy fat fucks pay out the ass and the fit bastard gym rats like myself would pay next to nothing or even get a rebate.

I wanted to open a gym that would generate electricity... All of the machines would be hooked up to small generators to make electricity. You're monthly membership would be proportional to the amount of electricity you generated. Lazy fat fucks pay out the ass and the fit bastard gym rats like myself would pay next to nothing or even get a rebate.

Sounds like the episode 15 million merits on the show Black Mirror

Sounds like the episode 15 million merits on the show Black Mirror
I still haven't see any Black Mirror. Is it worth the time? I'm currently working my way through the Expanse and will need a new show once finished.

I still haven't see any Black Mirror. Is it worth the time? I'm currently working my way through the Expanse and will need a new show once finished.

I thought it was a good show. If you get into it s1 e1 is the least representative of the show.

Back