International Vladimir Putin warns west he will consider using nuclear weapons

Who knows if that's actually true though? We can't trust media to tell us what's even happening in our own country.

Dunno, but they do buy build luxury underground bunkers that could go for months/years without going to the surface.
Complete with food, water, air, entertainment, work-out, etc.

Why do they do that?
It sounds like a good idea but it's hard to actually envision a global nuclear wasteland. If somehow it's just small scale there might be hope for the future but if Russia and the US destroyed each other with their nuclear arsenals it would be the end of humanity. I'd probably rather die at ground zero in an instant than to eventually starve to death on a barren landscape.

It sounds like a good idea but it's hard to actually envision a global nuclear wasteland. If somehow it's just small scale there might be hope for the future but if Russia and the US destroyed each other with their nuclear arsenals it would be the end of humanity. I'd probably rather die at ground zero in an instant than to eventually starve to death on a barren landscape.
As Sherdog's resident biggest "CT nut", I suspect "they", the 1%, are actually planning for nuclear war. Surgical strikes.

If Bill Gay-ts and the likes buy out most of farmable land, and force the majority of folks into mega-cities, "they" will need to bomb only the mega-cities to achieve their depopulation goals.

"They" may keep some cities with most industrial infrastructure, for their future consumption.
The rest is ...

That suspicion scares the shit out of me.

As Sherdog's resident biggest "CT nut", I suspect "they", the 1%, are actually planning for nuclear war. Surgical strikes.

If Bill Gay-ts and the likes buy out most of farmable land, and force the majority of folks into mega-cities, "they" will need to bomb only the mega-cities to achieve their depopulation goals.

"They" may keep some cities with most industrial infrastructure, for their future consumption.
The rest is ...

That suspicion scares the shit out of me.
In that case I'd want to be one of the billionaires. Ok everybody, stop sending Trump money, send it to me for my nuclear bunker. <GinJuice>

What they're saying is that if Ukraine uses Western weapons like Storm Shadow missies etc that Russia can't stop to either do a lot of symbolic damage (like hitting the Kremlin) or practical damage (blowing up a nuclear power plant) or just assassinate top leaders the gloves are coming off. The last I heard, Ukraine was denied the use of these weapons to hit into Russia, so Biden must think he's serious.

Not every nuke has to be the tzar bomb. A small nuke inside Ukraine wouldn't do shit to Russia.
Stop with this nuke talk Xi point blank told Putler that line will not be crossed Xi unlike Putler knows better. Xi understands Putler uses the bomb it ends the world.

Xi knows better an Putler would lose everything does he want that now? It carries less teeth then the Cuban missile crisis an how did that turn out?

Putler also knows that Ukraine is not NATO an he's having huge problems. The US military said they would eliminate Russian military in Ukraine overnight. Why have they not now because Russia military getting depleted without lifting a finger.

What they're saying is that if Ukraine uses Western weapons like Storm Shadow missies etc that Russia can't stop to either do a lot of symbolic damage (like hitting the Kremlin) or practical damage (blowing up a nuclear power plant) or just assassinate top leaders the gloves are coming off. The last I heard, Ukraine was denied the use of these weapons to hit into Russia, so Biden must think he's serious.
Biden is doing the calculations an there are non nuclear things Russia can do to complicate things it's called risk assessment. It really depends on what a caged rat will do an Putler is a caged rat.

I honestly don't think he's going to nuke Ukraine but I also didn't think he'd invade Ukraine. To act so cavalier and confident about it seems foolish to me. This is Russia not north Korea. Yes their conventional military sucks ass but they have the largest nuclear arsenal in the world.

Biden is doing the calculations a there are non nuclear things Russia can do to complicate things it's called risk assessment. It really depends on what a caged rat will do an Putler is a caged rat.
Yeah, there are a lot of things they could do, but have we thought of counters to them? If Russia waits forever, we’ll be able to stop them

I honestly don't think he's going to nuke Ukraine but I also didn't think he'd invade Ukraine. To act so cavalier and confident about it seems foolish to me. This is Russia not north Korea. Yes their conventional military sucks ass but they have the largest nuclear arsenal in the world.
All mainstream media excuses.
Ofc west had threw Ukraine under bus but not cos russian nukes. It is business and nothing personal.

Why no one nor pro russian nor pro ukr poster had answered WHY Ukraine continues to allow russian crude oil and natural gas transit through Ukraine and still are crying for help and accusing west about insufficient help and not enough hard sanctions?
Ask yourself, does Ukraine wants to win something or no. Think realistically and you will get ..real answer. Think.

War laboratorium....cinema not country.

Yeah, there are a lot of things they could do, but have we thought of counters to them? If Russia waits forever, we’ll be able to stop them
Might had stopped in Ukr long ago with simple methods: quickly to deliver a lot of mines and cluster ammo for arty & napalm. A lot.

Always too little and too late.
West doesn't cares about urine, just when barking vs west increased, then they supply something a bit.
Ukr too ofc are funny .... where real wartime economy, normal mobilisation and other stuff like we had during WW2? Nope, instead are talks about reconstruction and investments for recovery.
LOL.

All mainstream media excuses.
Ofc west had threw Ukraine under bus but not cos russian nukes. It is business and nothing personal.

Why no one nor pro russian nor pro ukr poster had answered WHY Ukraine continues to allow russian crude oil and natural gas transit through Ukraine and still are crying for help and accusing west about insufficient help and not enough hard sanctions?
Ask yourself, does Ukraine wants to win something or no. Think realistically and you will get ..real answer. Think.

War laboratorium....cinema not country.

Enough with the riddles.. let's hear your theory

Back