Elections Vivek Ramaswamy argues whether US should still support Ukraine- small town hall

Is this the guy that’s anti Soros but took Soros money he said he needed, but made millions?

these clips of him arguing with main stream media are funny.

I mean... they are sort of amusing I suppose...

But anyone who sees this and thinks they are any more informed about climate change in any way, has the IQ of a goldfish.

Not sure that Trump had any dumber idea than that (in part because Trump kind of knows he doesn't know anything about policy, while Vivek seriously puts out shit that he probably thought of as stoned freshman at 2 a.m.).

I hope pork bellies are in that basket

Why won’t he show his birth certificate?
<JagsKiddingMe>

LOL, let's be fair... he was born in the US to immigrant parents, so he is a natural born citizen. Although it's ironic that the GOP would seek to nominate an anchor baby for president.

LOL, let's be fair... he was born in the US to immigrant parents, so he is a natural born citizen. Although it's ironic that the GOP would seek to nominate an anchor baby for president.
Ted Cruz was born in Canada to US parents. They said nothing.

Ted Cruz was born in Canada to US parents. They said nothing.

"Natural born" only means that you are "naturalized at birth," which also applies to children born to citizens abroad.

Although it Ted's case it's a bit murky, as hid dad wasn't a citizen, and his mom was an ex-pat in living in Canada who was no longer acting as a US citizen (voting, paying taxes, etc. )

"Natural born" only means that you are "naturalized at birth," which also applies to children born to citizens abroad.

Although it Ted's case it's a bit murky, as hid dad wasn't a citizen, and his mom was an ex-pat in living in Canada who was no longer acting as a US citizen (voting, paying taxes, etc. )
Americans living outside of US soil still have to file their taxes. Do you have data stating she didn't?

Thanks. I never knew that.

Back