Vitor wants Anderson rematch in boxing

I disagree. Silva's too slick for Vitor, and doesn't back straight up. Vitor tends to be more successful with straight punches when his opponents move in a straight line. He seems to struggle when they move laterally and/or clinch. Vitor typically has the power + speed to put anybody down, but he's well past that now. Silva wrecks him again.

Alright. Let’s do a sig/av bet if the fight happens.

Exploit as in a shit ton of roids, I know Silva pissed hot too but Vitor is on a different planet when it comes to juicing.
So? Are they going to test? Everyone thinks roids are bad but if they don't test then how bad can they be in this situation? Are they morally wrong? No. Are they against the rules? No. But traditionally they are banned so roids bad mkay? No.

I’m surprisingly comfortable with this idea , but I’m not sure I would pay for it

So? Are they going to test? Everyone thinks roids are bad but if they don't test then how bad can they be in this situation? Are they morally wrong? No. Are they against the rules? No. But traditionally they are banned so roids bad mkay? No.
Yeah I guess in this case they're both old as shit so might as well lol.

https://www.mmanews.com/2021/06/vitor-belfort-targets-boxing-match-with-anderson-silva/
Belfort said he’d like to fight Silva again but this time, inside a boxing ring (via BJPenn.com).

“I think (we’ll face each other in boxing). They say the rematch is something everyone likes. It’s not the dish we eat, it’s the dish you eat. My message (for Anderson) is: see you soon.”

Back in February 2011, Belfort challenged Silva for the UFC Middleweight Championship. Belfort was on the receiving end of one of the most spectacular knockouts in the history of pro MMA competition. Silva knocked out Belfort with a front kick to the jaw in the first round.

Belfort is scheduled to take on boxing legend Oscar De La Hoya in an exhibition match on September 11. “The Phenom” has even opened up as the slight betting favorite. The bout will be promoted by Triller. Belfort was initially expected to meet YouTuber Tarzann, but he took a bigger opportunity against the “Golden Boy.”

I’m down to see the GOAT KO Vitor again. Book it!
View attachment 862736

Anderson KO's Vitor in boxing

Silva+belfort+2.gif

Running away from the fight.

lol

Lol no kicks
He did look good in there fight until he lost
You remember he almost ripped off Jones arm but was like " the kid still has a future "

that was a credit to how tough jones is. Most would tap way before the pop.

that’s what makes jones so great. He has all the tools and he’s tough as nails and has gotten through adversity. And won every time

Back