Vitor wants Anderson rematch in boxing

I like it. Boxing really is a different animal, and Vitor seems to see something he can exploit. I'd like to see Vitor in submission contests also.
Exploit as in a shit ton of roids, I know Silva pissed hot too but Vitor is on a different planet when it comes to juicing.

True. He can't get kicked in the face in boxing.

Serious?

I'd watch it, but it would have to be an undercard match to a bigger/better matchup. The more they do these things, the more people are going to realize that 40/50 somethings can't carry the show. After about round 4 (if they're in shape), the shots pitter patter, its a bunch of grabbing, holding... and they hug when the bell sounds for the fight (probably because they're dead tired and want it to be over)! You need young jobbers, if you really want to make this model work.
I agree. I doubt I'd even watch it. It would be the same as two retired, middle-age boxers facing each other in MMA after they had a bit of cross-training. They'd probably spend 90% of the fight wrestling on the ground in a borefest. Anderson-Vitor would've been a lot better boxing match 10-15 years ago, but I'd still prefer to see them in MMA.

i sleep. I'm not against people making money but this became very cringe very fast
What exactly do you think is clingy about this particular matchup? Not that I disagree about some recent events. But this match seems Interesting. Hell! Even the Paul brothers circus is interesting. Cringe? Ya. But still interesting.

Vitor doesnt use roids, the roids use vitor! <seedat>

as a long time Vitor fan, i'll stand with you!
View attachment 862776
“and every time he put the bottle to his mouth, he don't suck out of it, it sucks out of him”
Reminded me of this line from One Flew Over the Cookoos Nest.

Anderson called him a playboy and wore a mask at the weigh ins.

I remember doing a photoshop of them breakdancing with the Jabbawockeez too. Gotta go find that
The mask supposedly was similar to the ones used to kidnap his sister. There was bad blood between them but not sure exactly what started it. I just remember reading about the mask online around the time of the fight.

The mask supposedly was similar to the ones used to kidnap his sister. There was bad blood between them but not sure exactly what started it. I just remember reading about the mask online around the time of the fight.
Ahh that's right. Forgot the context on that mask. Pretty fucked up by Anderson to trigger Vitor like that

If? Have you seen his forehead lately? He looks like he's started a transformation into a vampire or something.View attachment 862772
44 year old dad/ family man. The transformation is starting - not that bad when u see what has become of Floyd's hairline ( and others).On Floyd's promo bit ( paul fight)on showtime, I didnt even recognize him at first.

Ahh that's right. Forgot the context on that mask. Pretty fucked up by Anderson to trigger Vitor like that
This is why I think their beef was real personal, because that is over the line type of pre-fight stuff. Similar to the stuff happening with Conor and Khabib during their pre-fight trash talk, like some of the stuff Conor was saying was trying to be personal and over the line.

This is why I think their beef was real personal, because that is over the line type of pre-fight stuff. Similar to the stuff happening with Conor and Khabib during their pre-fight trash talk, like some of the stuff Conor was saying was trying to be personal and over the line.
Yep good points

44 year old dad/ family man. The transformation is starting - not that bad when u see what has become of Floyd's hairline ( and others).On Floyd's promo bit ( paul fight)on showtime, I didnt even recognize him at first.
lol..just for the record though, I wasn't referring to his hairline but the neanderthal style brow ridge he has. To me, he looks like David Banner in the old 70's Incredible Hulk tv show when he was halfway through his transformation into the hulk.

That fight made me sick.

I'll swear... to this day...if that kick doesn't land Vitor KOs Anderson in that fight.

As great as Vitor was, he couldn't lay a hand on Anderson. Silva was on his A-game that night, he even matrixed Belfort for a short moment. Vitor could not blitz The Spider like he did all the others. He can't win that one.

As great as Vitor was, he couldn't lay a hand on Anderson. Silva was on his A-game that night, he even matrixed Belfort for a short moment. Vitor could not blitz The Spider like he did all the others. He can't win that one.
I don't think vitor was beating that version of Andy, either. Vitor had just come from opting out of a fight with Santiago because the UFC stepped in and offered him the Franklin fight. Vitor got a little over confident with the way he handled Rich ( as a +160 underdog) and he was off the gravy as well. Especially with " styles" included, Anderson wouldve been too much for Vitor ( regardless of kick). This was also ( as we saw) the type of fight that wrecking ball Andy " shows up" for.

Silva+belfort+2.gif

Who does this to Vitor? no one.

I like Vitor, but he should probably shut the fuck up a bit. He's been saying some stupid ass shit lately, and saying he wants to fight The Spider again is some stupid ass shit.

Why? He’s asking for a boxing match and he has much better hands than Anderson.

Someone refresh my memory on this but was there any real animosity between Silva and Vitor? Or was it just a fighters mentality where they have to turn their opponent into a literal "enemy"? I know there was some conflict involving Chute Boxe and Vitor being a little more popular right?

Anderson was pissed off because they trained together before and thought Vitor calling him out wasnt loyal. Also Anderson was in his most crazy form and would get triggered by anyone calling him out, specially brazillians. The guy got furious with freaking Demian Maia LOL

This mask thing is utter bullshit. Dont believe everything you read online.

Back