Vitor wants Anderson rematch in boxing

Lol no kicks
He did look good in there fight until he lost
You remember he almost ripped off Jones arm but was like " the kid still has a future "

Little did we know that the MMA senior/veteran's league would be in boxing
I'm just happy it's not in bare-knuckle. Not because it's less safe, but just because it pays less.

Pol8jTD.gif

Serious?

I'd watch it, but it would have to be an undercard match to a bigger/better matchup. The more they do these things, the more people are going to realize that 40/50 somethings can't carry the show. After about round 4 (if they're in shape), the shots pitter patter, its a bunch of grabbing, holding... and they hug when the bell sounds for the fight (probably because they're dead tired and want it to be over)! You need young jobbers, if you really want to make this model work.
Well - let's put this in perspective. I DID NOT pay to watch Floyd carry Conor for 4 and then clown him for the remainder. I didnt need to pay 100 beans for a movie where I knew what was going to happen. Lol, I just waited a week.
The notion of me even paying for floyd paul is so silly that I guess I'm just ahead of the curve unlike the gazillion idiots who payed for both.

Anderson - Vitor I see as a competitive boxing bout between 2 who are still in their 40s and in vitors case - not even mid 40s-. 2 MMA legends who do own boxing fundamentals. I'd pay ( not 100 but it wouldn't be that).

That said- yeah , me serious.

Wassup with the De la hoya fight? Let's see that first

Interesting . I dont know who wins especially if the vitor on the gravy. Vitor doesnt have to worry about kicks but range could be problematic. This is a boxing bout between 2 past their prime mma legends that I'd have alot of interest in.

Color me- IN-
If? Have you seen his forehead lately? He looks like he's started a transformation into a vampire or something.vitorforehead.PNG

Last edited:
I think Master Seagal will encourage Anderson to kick him in the face again during the boxing match...Element or surprise...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back