Vitor at -315 is way off

nutts

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Vitor vs. Henderson. The line has Vitor at -315 and Hendo at +245 on the site I bet at. If Hendo weathers Vitor's initial 1st round rush his chances of winning are pretty damn good. Depsite him being knocked out 2 times in his last 3 fights, he still has a great chin and still has plenty of power to knock Vitor out. I've heard a lot of people say Hendo should hang it up and retire, he's done, etc. Not true. His losses are only to top fighters and had a couple of close decisions where he wound up on the wrong end with Machida and Evans. Don't count Hendo out, the best bet on this fight is that it more than likely ends with someone getting brutally knocked out.

I'll put some money on Hendo.

I'm a fanboy, though.

I thought it should be -600.

You've seen Vitor's striking against Weidman,and I bet Vitor is strong enough to wipe off any TD attempt of a 44 year old man. With or without TRT. What chance does Hendo have except the punchers chance ?

Well if the first fight is an indicator, the odds seem fair.

maybe if he was still on TRT, he's not though. Vitor has always been questionable. You never know whose going to show up. He's 7-7 when the fight goes past the 1st round. Those aren't great numbers.

Last edited:
Well if the first fight is an indicator, the odds seem fair.

Except it really isn't (2nd fight in UFC, you mean, right?). Vitor looks like a completely different human being without his magic beans. Hendo breaks him mentally and KOs him.

If Hendo fights smart (probably won't) his chances are good.

If he leans in with a loaded right hand telegraphed from Mars like he did against Mousasi then he will get brutally knocked out.

You've seen Vitor's striking against Weidman,and I bet Vitor is strong enough to wipe off any TD attempt of a 44 year old man. With or without TRT. What chance does Hendo have except the punchers chance ?

I don't think Hendo will attempt to really take Vitor down. Vitor does have good TDD, his grappling is actually underrated IMO. I think he has more than a punchers chance. Vitor seems to lose all his confidence if he doesn't get the KO in the first round. He's shown it time and time again. He's just not good at going into the 3rd, 4th, 5th rounds IMO.

Pride was fixed.

Some in the earlier days but I think they fought at Pride 32. No reason to fix that fight. Neither is a Japanese fighter, there is just no reason to fix that fight lol.

If Hendo fights smart (probably won't) his chances are good.

If he leans in with a loaded right hand telegraphed from Mars like he did against Mousasi then he will get brutally knocked out.

Hendo never deviates far from his core style. Moose was just too much for him. Vitor will not be.

Hendo won their first fight. You do know they fought in Pride correct?

This would be their 3rd fight ^^^

Except it really isn't (2nd fight in UFC, you mean, right?). Vitor looks like a completely different human being without his magic beans. Hendo breaks him mentally and KOs him.

I respect you guys for being PRIDE fans, big WWE fan myself here. But the fact you guys are bringing scripted matches into mma makes me question your intelligence.

Vitor should be the favorite here... nothing wrong with it imo.

I respect you guys for being PRIDE fans, big WWE fan myself here. But the fact you guys are bringing scripted matches into mma makes me question your intelligence.

the fact that you are trying to say that the fight was scripted makes you lose all credibility.

Back