Vitor at -315 is way off

Tacit concession, you guys continuously embarrassed yourselves throughout this thread and yet all you can say is "Troll, fail", extremely sad. Have a good day kids. Also Little Nutts, learn how to use spell check.

uhhh i could care less about my grammar and spelling on sherdog lmao. If you want to talk about the fight. You have an analysis, or something to contribute then by all means im all ears. Otherwise, your comments have no meaning.

Tacit concession, you guys continuously embarrassed yourselves throughout this thread and yet all you can say is "Troll, fail", extremely sad. Have a good day kids. Also Little Nutts, learn how to use spell check.

The only thing I'm embarrassed about is wasting my time while sitting on the shit can by talking to some child who thinks he's funny and clever.

But my poop is now over and that's where I part ways.

uhhh i could care less about my grammar and spelling on sherdog lmao. If you want to talk about the fight. You have an analysis, or something to contribute then by all means im all ears. Otherwise, your comments have no meaning.

Lmao, wowzers.

The only thing I'm embarrassed about is wasting my time while sitting on the shit can by talking to some child who thinks he's funny and clever.

But my poop is now over and that's where I part ways.

I'm sure when you look down in the toilet the resemblance is uncanny.

The odds on this fight are pretty spot on btw and I'm
A huge fan of the Hendo

I respect you guys for being PRIDE fans, big WWE fan myself here. But the fact you guys are bringing scripted matches into mma makes me question your intelligence.

You are a funny guy.

I thought it should be -600.

You've seen Vitor's striking against Weidman,and I bet Vitor is strong enough to wipe off any TD attempt of a 44 year old man. With or without TRT. What chance does Hendo have except the punchers chance ?

Yes, and as a huge Vitor fan I wasn't impressed. Many are convinced he actually had Weidman hurt, but I disagree. Weidman was covering up and most of Vitor's punches appeared to be hitting Chris's arms.

My credibility is pretty much iron clad, been watching this sport a lot long than you. My tract record pretty much speaks for itself, it doesn't need some peasants approval.

It's Angela Magana, you guys.

Keep that "tract" record intact.

Vitor vs. Henderson. The line has Vitor at -315 and Hendo at +245 on the site I bet at. If Hendo weathers Vitor's initial 1st round rush his chances of winning are pretty damn good. Depsite him being knocked out 2 times in his last 3 fights, he still has a great chin and still has plenty of power to knock Vitor out. I've heard a lot of people say Hendo should hang it up and retire, he's done, etc. Not true. His losses are only to top fighters and had a couple of close decisions where he wound up on the wrong end with Machida and Evans. Don't count Hendo out, the best bet on this fight is that it more than likely ends with someone getting brutally knocked out.

what makes you think this?

Because Boetsch wasn't able to land first?

Hendo's chin looks to be completely gone. A slight gust from a moose shot that wasn't even a big power punch put him away. Vitor slaughtered the man in 77 seconds. We already know that even without TRT, Vitor's good to wreak havoc for at least 77 seconds.

I love Hendo, but it is long past time for him to hang em up, simply for the sake of his health and longevity. The man is a warrior who has nothing left to prove.

It's Angela Magana, you guys.

Keep that "tract" record intact.

"tract" meaning indefinite, or large. I have a large record, not my fault you homo's went straight for bowel movements because I didn't use the normal "Track" record.

I respect you guys for being PRIDE fans, big WWE fan myself here. But the fact you guys are bringing scripted matches into mma makes me question your intelligence.

So you're saying Vitor failed a drug test AND threw a fight in Las Vegas? And that commission still gives him a license....

I'd put a bit of money on Hendo if this fight wasn't in Brazil

Yes, people are bringing up the fact that there is new drug testing in the ufc, but trust me, it doesn't matter.

unless they are willing to bust down the doors of Vitors home at 1am and test him, there are still things he can get away with taking.

I'm not just singling vitor out here, because he was just one of many many users, but any fighter can still beat the tests.

I'd favor Vitor in Brazil, and Hendo in the states.

Belfort by KO/TKO is a lock and the odds for it are insane

not seeing ko here

http://i.imgur.com/dWI0f0v.png

and not only that, its irrelevant to me cause the place that i was using to bet never has this options. only whos gonna win basically

Haha, please do. Hendo gonna smash whackadoodle doo.

haha, 50 year old grandpa. they shouldnt even license him. its probably gonna be his funeral, even against TRTless belfort

and not only that, its irrelevant to me cause the place that i was using to bet never has this options. only whos gonna win basically

European, right ? Same problem for me as well. Options like KO/Sub/Round aren't available at local betting sites.

Try Tapology, if you don't have an account already. Its fun. Certainly got me hooked. IDK why but I always care about my Tapology picks.

European, right ? Same problem for me as well. Options like KO/Sub/Round aren't available at local betting sites.

Try Tapology, if you don't have an account already. Its fun. Certainly got me hooked. IDK why but I always care about my Tapology picks.

even worse, brazilian

:p

but yeah, gonna check closer to the fight if any of these odds are available, but nah, really unlikely

Like I said, I have many more links to support my claim. I just don't feel like doing the work for you, although I'm pretty sure you're use to people doing that. But this is a forum and not the work force so I'm not forced to pay taxes to help you out.
The article you posted has Rampage claiming they gave Wand easy fights in tournys..

Not that his fights were fake.

Also the way you act makes it really obvious you're no older than 15. :redface:

The article you posted has Rampage claiming they gave Wand easy fights in tournys..

Not that his fights were fake.

Also the way you act makes it really obvious you're no older than 15. :redface:

I'm 24 and my paycheck puts food on your table :redface:

Back