Vitor at -315 is way off

Eh, the odds seem right to me.

It is quite an understatement to say that Hendo hasn't fared well himself off the TRT, and he is ancient at this point regardless. And while Hendo is probably mentally tougher than Belfort, he is plenty susceptible to gassing. His best chance is early in the fight as well, and it isn't as if he is much of a threat to submit or outpoint Belfort.

Henderson is one of my all time favorites, and has put together one of the most incredible careers we have seen in the sport. But he is through consistently beating top 10ish guys. He'll always have the H-bomb, but he's become terribly one-dimensional, slow, and chinny. And his wrestling has regressed to the point of where he is pretty average in that department as well.

I would love to see Henderson win, but he is rightfully a big dog IMO.

Damn, double quoted me, you must be really shook. Here's what you need to do, step away from the keyboard, walk out the door, smell the fresh air and take a brisk walk, all will be well after that.

Haha, nice tapout, Black Atom.

haha i'd venture to say that it is not. the fact that you think that every pride fight was scripted shows your ignorance on the subject of Pride and the fights that happened at Pride. You have no clue how long I've been watching this sport just as you have no clue what fights were and were not fixed at Pride.

What is your evidence that Hendo vs. Vitor was fixed at Pride 32? Please, tell me since you are so knowledgeable on the subject of MMA

http://www.mmamania.com/2010/3/11/1368998/quinton-rampage-jackson-pride-fc

Have lot's more links to support this claim.

would be funny if the winner would be granted 1 non illegal cycle of TRT :p

Sorry bro,Vitor's current striking form is much better.

I'm not saying Hendo has 0 chance to win, but I will always count out punchers chance when making a prediction.

His striking is much better than Hendo. I won't be surprised if Vitor wins by TKO/KO in the first but I also will not be surprised if Hendo wins via KO/TKO in any round or possibly even takes a decision. Dan's cardio is much better than Vitors. He has the slight edge in grappling as well.

Eh, the odds seem right to me.

It is quite an understatement to say that Hendo hasn't fared well himself off the TRT, and he is ancient at this point regardless. And while Hendo is probably mentally tougher than Belfort, he is plenty susceptible to gassing. His best chance is early in the fight as well, and it isn't as if he is much of a threat to submit or outpoint Belfort.

Henderson is one of my all time favorites, and has put together one of the most incredible careers we have seen in the sport. But he is through consistently beating top 10ish guys. He'll always have the H-bomb, but he's become terribly one-dimensional, slow, and chinny. And his wrestling has regressed to the point of where he is pretty average in that department as well.

I would love to see Henderson win, but he is rightfully a big dog IMO.

Hendo should take the Randy Couture strategy that he used against Vitor in both of his wins. Use the cage early on in the fight to try and nullify Vitor's striking and try and wear him down some so he doesn't have to worry about Vitor bum rushing him with punches in bunches in the first. If Hendo would come in with a good strategy, I think he has a great chance of winning the fight. His grappling is not where it used to be but I have no doubt in the later rounds that he would easily take Vitor down and keep him there if he stays busy enough for the ref not to stand it up.

Sorry bro,Vitor's current striking form is much better.

I'm not saying Hendo has 0 chance to win, but I will always count out punchers chance when making a prediction.

Thats like Tapology101 information.

Alright, we'll see. It's a really exciting fight because of all the unkown quantities both of these guys bring.

As for your snooty little, 'dude that's tapology 101' you can stick your condescension right up your ass.

Hendo is always dangerous.

Uhhhhhh, dude that has absolutely ZERO to do with Pride 32 and Henderson vs. Belfort. Absolutely ZERO bud.

Again, you have no evidence or facts whatsoever to support your claim.

Like I said, I have many more links to support my claim. I just don't feel like doing the work for you, although I'm pretty sure you're use to people doing that. But this is a forum and not the work force so I'm not forced to pay taxes to help you out.

So you're blatantly admitting that your other posts was bullshit? Now who's lost credibility.

And also Rampage claimed that Pride tried to get him to fix his fight with Sakuraba then went back and retracted his statment. What actually happened in his 2nd story was that Pride told him he'd get more money if he lossed the fight and did not tap out rather than winning the fight. But you didn't know that because you only know what you read or see on Youtube. You're not a real fan, pretty obvious.

Like I said, I have many more links to support my claim. I just don't feel like doing the work for you, although I'm pretty sure you're use to people doing that. But this is a forum and not the work force so I'm not forced to pay taxes to help you out.

hahaha lmao...thats what i thought bud. Links mean nothing. And quotes from Rampage about Pride treating him unfairly certainly means nothing pertaining to Vitor and Dan's first fight at Pride 32. Sad thing is you've probably never even seen the fight in its entirety.

And also Rampage claimed that Pride tried to get him to fix his fight with Sakuraba then went back and retracted his statment. What actually happened in his 2nd story was that Pride told him he'd get more money if he lossed the fight and did not tap out rather than winning the fight. But you didn't know that because you only know what you read or see on Youtube. You're not a real fan, pretty obvious.

Lmao @ disregarding my previous post and going straight to defending the one link out of thousands I have to support my claim. You're really upset. Also find it hilarious that as I'm quoting this posts nothing but red lines come up from all your spelling mistakes. Poor and uneducated, you're going to go far in life.

You sound like the zuffa executive who tried to say that there were reasons for firing Stitch Duran other than the Reebok comments but he couldn't name any. Since you had so much time to respond to everyone in the thread I'm sure you have the time to dig up some "sources"

Or are you gonna keep being a dumbass in a poor attempt of what you might call "trolling"

You sound like the zuffa executive who tried to say that there were reasons for firing Stitch Duran other than the Reebok comments but he couldn't name any. Since you had so much time to respond to everyone in the thread I'm sure you have the time to dig up some "sources"

Or are you gonna keep being a dumbass in a poor attempt of what you might call "trolling"

TlDR, me and my friend little nutts are having a conversation, I'd appreciate it if you see yourself out of it.

Lmao @ disregarding my previous post and going straight to defending the one link out of thousands I have to support my claim. You're really upset. Also find it hilarious that as I'm quoting this posts nothing but red lines come up from all your spelling mistakes. Poor and uneducated, you're going to go far in life.

You've been exposed, give it up.

lol what a troll. Fail. Disregarding what post? Just don't make claims when you have no evidence to support it. Especially don't make claims when tons of knowledgeable fans know what they are talking about and know about Pride as an organization.

Last edited:
Back