Vitor at -315 is way off

Don't bet until after weigh ins. Gotta make sure TRT Vitor doesn't show up.

If TRT Vitor shows up, don't bet on Hendo.

Some in the earlier days but I think they fought at Pride 32. No reason to fix that fight. Neither is a Japanese fighter, there is just no reason to fix that fight lol.

It's just so idiotic that some people think ALL Pride fights were works. Fixing was small fraction and, as you said, almost always involved a Japanese fighter.

People who dismiss all Pride fights cannot possibly have actually seen them.

easy ass fight for belfort, he should be like 1.10 or w/e

maybe i will bet on this one

Don't bet until after weigh ins. Gotta make sure TRT Vitor doesn't show up.

If TRT Vitor shows up, don't bet on Hendo.

I know, it could happen. Vitor is so bonkers you never know what he'll do.

easy ass fight for belfort, he should be like 1.10 or w/e

maybe i will bet on this one

Haha, please do. Hendo gonna smash whackadoodle doo.

the fact that you are trying to say that the fight was scripted makes you lose all credibility.

My credibility is pretty much iron clad, been watching this sport a lot long than you. My tract record pretty much speaks for itself, it doesn't need some peasants approval.

I respect you guys for being PRIDE fans, big WWE fan myself here. But the fact you guys are bringing scripted matches into mma makes me question your intelligence.

Thanks Chael, too bad you've become irrelevant in mma and even sherdog now.

Your poor attempt at humor makes me question your manhood.

Belfort by KO/TKO is a lock and the odds for it are insane

A lock? L O L. The only thing Belfort does that is a 'lock' is look mediocre when he's clean.

My credibility is pretty much iron clad, been watching this sport a lot long than you. My tract record pretty much speaks for itself, it doesn't need some peasants approval.

0/10

You've been watching the sport probably as long as most of the band wagoners of Ronda and Mc G. You're unsubtle trolling is embarrassing

Your digestive tract record?

And sorry, bro, but the crap you say doesn't add up so your self-awarded 'pretty ironclad cred' is worth jack and shit.

0/10

You've been watching the sport probably as long as most of the band wagoners of Ronda and Mc G. You're unsubtle trolling is embarrassing

Damn, double quoted me, you must be really shook. Here's what you need to do, step away from the keyboard, walk out the door, smell the fresh air and take a brisk walk, all will be well after that.

Thanks Chael, too bad you've become irrelevant in mma and even sherdog now.

Your poor attempt at humor makes me question your manhood.

i'm guessing he's 13 and has obviously never seen the first vitor hendo fight. His "tract" record speaks for itself.

i'm guessing he's 13 and has obviously never seen the first vitor hendo fight. His "tract" record speaks for itself.

I've seen the fight, lasted a lot longer than the second, wonder why that is?

A lock? L O L. The only thing Belfort does that is a 'lock' is look mediocre when he's clean.

Sorry bro,Vitor's current striking form is much better.

I'm not saying Hendo has 0 chance to win, but I will always count out punchers chance when making a prediction.

Thats like Tapology101 information.

haha i'd venture to say that it is not. the fact that you think that every pride fight was scripted shows your ignorance on the subject of Pride and the fights that happened at Pride. You have no clue how long I've been watching this sport just as you have no clue what fights were and were not fixed at Pride.

What is your evidence that Hendo vs. Vitor was fixed at Pride 32? Please, tell me since you are so knowledgeable on the subject of MMA

Back