Viral Image Illustrates Just How Cruel SeaWorld Is

Most people don't know this but Blackfish was funded by Disney. Destroying the competition was the main motive.

Not really but that sounds like something that people would believe.

Most people don't know this but Blackfish was funded by Disney. Destroying the competition was the main motive.

Not really but that sounds like something that people would believe.

I believe you even though you are trying to back out of your initial statement now. I'm gonna go spread this.

Japan is slaughtering thousands of dolphins every year. I can't say whales being kept in unoptimal conditions in a zoo registers on the priority list.

Kind of getting annoyed and sick of "Viral" image, video, tweet, facebook or faceplace shit posts about stuff that has been going on forever.

But now we can get it out to the world and get money from the new SJW movements.

Picture looks like duck head and a human body with an 8-bit ****.

I'm sure it's fucking sad but I'm not sending any fucking money to any of these fucking "viral" causes. Would rather send money to that unfortunate Nigerian prince that got fucked over.

Or those unfortunate victims of the Ashley Madison disaster. Those dudes need our support.

Is the highlighted green the entire area allocated to the whales or does it extend more? With each parking stall measuring about 9' wide by 18' long, it seems that the enclosure measures approximately 70'x100'. The average size of a whale being 20' long for males does seem to make it seem like they are in a gold fish in a fish bowl. Not to mention its being shared by multiple whales

Last edited:
Viral Image Illustrates Just How Little A Shit I Give

rbfiv7.jpg

In a perfect world it would be nice if that thing was in the wild, but it's not so what's the alternative? Release something that probably lacks its necessary instincts?

i dont understand the argument "they were gonna die in the wild anyways"....

arent they all gonna die in the wild eventually, anyways?? if they werent strong enough to survive, those are the breaks. acting like you are doing some big service to the whale community by "saving" them to be circus entertainment in what in terms of how big they are and how much they travel would be like keeping a human confined to a small room for the rest of their lives is doing them some huge favor?? all motivated by profit.

America, right?? Liberty or death.

also, havent seen the captivity births mentioned?? something like 30 in 30 years?? were those babies gonna die if they werent born so they had to do it?

i dont understand the argument "they were gonna die in the wild anyways"....

arent they all gonna die in the wild eventually, anyways?? if they werent strong enough to survive, those are the breaks. acting like you are doing some big service to the whale community by "saving" them to be circus entertainment in what in terms of how big they are and how much they travel would be like keeping a human confined to a small room for the rest of their lives is doing them some huge favor?? all motivated by profit.

America, right?? Liberty or death.

also, havent seen the captivity births mentioned?? something like 30 in 30 years?? were those babies gonna die if they werent born so they had to do it?

If this really is Sea Worlds policy of waiting for an Orca to get sick or abandoned before they capture it, Sea World would be out of business due to a lack of Orcas. No, instead independent whale hunters snare these creatures from the wild, separating them from their families, and call Sea World to get paid big bucks. Sea World is in the Orca trade. As for your "Liberty or Death", comment, you are correct. These intelligent creatures need constant stimulation or they grow sick with boredom. They need their families. Sitting idle for days has got to be torture. Release them out of that circus, and if they die, then so be it. Better than a slow death in a tank.

I have some Bowhead in my freezer. It's been sitting for some time but honestly that makes it better. Goes good with kimchi.

Supposedly the better trained the orca, and the more tricks it can do, the tastier it is.

This is clearly at the top of the list to bitch and complain about.

The answer is to reduce the size of the parking lot, so that the whale pools look bigger by comparison.

Back